• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
N

Noctis

Yeah man....I have never expected that Ace would die...when I was watching OP, when Luffy rescued Ace, I thought they would escape together but things took sharp turn in one fucking episode....It was literally mind blown for me
My biggest mistake was to search Ace name on google. When I saw Ace first time in the one-piece I just searched his name in google and google suggested the link of Ace dying and that's how I got spoiled Ace death lol

S

Shura

My biggest mistake was to search Ace name on google. When I saw Ace first time in the one-piece I just searched his name in google and google suggested the link of Ace dying and that's how I got spoiled Ace death lol
lol....you must be very depressed....knowing the inevitable while watching the MF.....anyways

https://aminoapps.com/c/anime/page/...monkey-d-luffy/x2t2_uw4qoKJ8Np6wEzgQRR23JbKzP

interesting analysis on the character of Luffy....will find more when the time permits...if possible, I will make an own analysis and thread about it

S

Shura

I don't think so as well. I think it'd be a mid diff win for Kaido for this second round, with Kaido acknowledging Luffy's threat level this time, but with Luffy saved by someone until a round3 when Luffy will actually win
yeah exactly...if it is same as before, then Luffy should stop dreaming of becoming PK....It won't be satisfactory of Luffy losing anything less than mid diff.....hope along with adCoA, he further refined his FS/base strength and if possible proper control of G4 like switching forms as per convenience and time limit like hours or no time limit at best case scenario