• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
N

Noctis

lol...okay..most of the time this is what happens...

you knew what happened in OJ when chapter 937/938 time....right??...this shit was fun...Nessos shared a meme of every fandom fighting each other while Luffy fandom sat on the wall and enjoying their fights...lol
It's not that I am fan of fandom fights but fights like that way out of my league and I want to stay away from them through the only threads I really make a post in are always related to Luffy but recently the lack of Luffy threads is just wow lol

I mean c'mon, that guy is the main focus of the entire story and the current arc as well yet the lack of focus on from fandom is somewhat annoying lol

S

Shura

It's not that I am fan of fandom fights but fights like that way out of my league and I want to stay away from them through the only threads I really make a post in are always related to Luffy but recently the lack of Luffy threads is just wow lol

I mean c'mon, that guy is the main focus of the entire story and the current arc as well yet the lack of focus on from fandom is somewhat annoying lol
there is nothing much to discuss about Luffy now a days...anyways....it was like long back there was a chapter centered around him so it is understandable that there were no threads but there are some threads like "Could Luffy use swords to cut Kaido?" or in vs battle...most of the threads are PL based threads...since there is no ambiguity in Luffy PL thread there were no threads....only thing that is I found bad is that this club is inactive....

btb @Rmstorm is making many Luffy threads...you can see those threads....dude has some unique ideas.....post your ideas and theories here also so that we can have toxic free discussion