• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now that gorosei is coming, do you think that gorosei is a fighter?
Will there be a head-on confrontation between Luffy and Gorosei? I am not talking about fighting.
The gorosei are such mysterious characters. I think it’s possible for Luffy to clash with Jay Garcia Saturn, and I would like to see them clash because I want to see the latter’s powers and capabilities. Since Kizaru is with him, I think Kizaru may serve as a bodyguard and fight Luffy instead.

I also think the gorosei believe in control rather than freedom. Ergo their ideals will clash with Luffy’s ideals. The gorosei are probably obsessed with power and control. I would like to learn more about them.

Apparently Luffy is in top 6 in January 2023 in the most popular characters of TV shows.
And more importantly Luffy is the only character from anime in the whole list.
Post automatically merged:

The gorosei are such mysterious characters. I think it’s possible for Luffy to clash with Jay Garcia Saturn, and I would like to see them clash because I want to see the latter’s powers and capabilities. Since Kizaru is with him, I think Kizaru may serve as a bodyguard and fight Luffy instead.

I also think the gorosei believe in control rather than freedom. Ergo their ideals will clash with Luffy’s ideals. The gorosei are probably obsessed with power and control. I would like to learn more about them.
Yes, Gorosei actually coming to egghead is interesting.
So much potential clash of ideals but after Wano ending, I can't put my trust on Oda that much.

Apparently Luffy is in top 6 in January 2023 in the most popular characters of TV shows.
And more importantly Luffy is the only character from anime in the whole list.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, Gorosei actually coming to egghead is interesting.
So much potential clash of ideals but after Wano ending, I can't put my trust on Oda that much.
I think we all feel burned by Oda. I am cautiously optimistic with the direction of Egghead Island. I also wonder if Luffy will somehow see Kuma’s memories with Bonney?

I think we all feel burned by Oda. I am cautiously optimistic with the direction of Egghead Island. I also wonder if Luffy will somehow see Kuma’s memories with Bonney?
I don't know whether Luffy will see or not. If he sees, will he see Zoro sacrifice? if so, how will he react? and will he see any other memories relevant to the story, will we see any emotional relevance related to that? how will Luffy move from here onwards if he sees those memories? so much potential is there. Recent arcs lack solid emotional connection with the story like we had with pre wano. That is the main reason for distrust on Oda. His beginnings and endings are always good. In between story drags on a lot. In wano, he messed up the main thing he excels in 'the ending'. Anyways, I am excited but fingers crossed.

I don't know whether Luffy will see or not. If he sees, will he see Zoro sacrifice? if so, how will he react? and will he see any other memories relevant to the story, will we see any emotional relevance related to that? how will Luffy move from here onwards if he sees those memories? so much potential is there. Recent arcs lack solid emotional connection with the story like we had with pre wano. That is the main reason for distrust on Oda. His beginnings and endings are always good. In between story drags on a lot. In wano, he messed up the main thing he excels in 'the ending'. Anyways, I am excited but fingers crossed.
There is a lot of emotional potential if Luffy finally learns what Zoro did for him. Also Oda really shines when he writes emotional moments. Yes, I agree that the ending of Wano was disappointing, which really confused me because I love how Oda ends his arcs.