• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think Luffy loses to Saturn. There is no one powerful enough to save him. He winning vsImu is laughable if he loses to Saturn.
VSLMU? What is this? It is laughable enough that he is getting toyed by kid robots. Never underestimate Oda when it comes to doing things that has nothing to do with earlier arcs. For example, FS which was very crucial against Katakuri rendered useless for most part in wano. Even now it is practically nonexistent. Well, now just hope that he wont make Yonko title useless.

ITS
VSLMU? What is this? It is laughable enough that he is getting toyed by kid robots. Never underestimate Oda when it comes to doing things that has nothing to do with earlier arcs. For example, FS which was very crucial against Katakuri rendered useless for most part in wano. Even now it is practically nonexistent. Well, now just hope that he wont make Yonko title useless.
Its vs Imu. He isn't getting 1 damage from Kid robots. He is just toying with it. No advCoC, no gear 2,3,4,5. Who is serious? FS useless? Lol, Luffy dodged using FS and Kaido too many times in their battle. Cryy harder.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think Luffy loses to Saturn. There is no one powerful enough to save him. He winning vsImu is laughable if he loses to Saturn.
I also don't think but if Oda goes 180 who can say...I also thought Kid and Law loses to Shanks and Blackbeard but never thought they would lose very badly especially Kid...so I thought if Oda intends to do his supernova trio thing, maybe it is possible...

also, what is vslmu mean?

First Saturn actually has to make it to Egghead. He could very well still be on that boat. I hope Saturn has a cool power. I was thinking Saturn is the Roman equivalent to Cronus. Apparently Cronus is the Greek god or Titan of time.

Saturn controlling time would make him very over powered. I could see Luffy needing G5 to defeat him.

I also don't think but if Oda goes 180 who can say...I also thought Kid and Law loses to Shanks and Blackbeard but never thought they would lose very badly especially Kid...so I thought if Oda intends to do his supernova trio thing, maybe it is possible...

also, what is vslmu mean?
I am just hopeful that Oda won't make Luffy an underdog again after beating Kaido.
Its Vs IMU, mate. I missed the space due to tacky keypad.

I am just hopeful that Oda won't make Luffy an underdog again after beating Kaido.
Its Vs IMU, mate. I missed the space due to tacky keypad.
I dont want Luffy to be an underdog at this point against anyone other than Imu, Akainu and BB..even then except for Imu, I want Luffy to face them as equal...and some unique G5 usage here and there...

Last edited: