• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe. But who will take on Kizaru once he comes back? And Luffy currently is in no position to fight Saturn. And I dont want Kuma to come and stall Sautrn at this stage.
Maybe. But who will take on Kizaru once he comes back? And Luffy currently is in no position to fight Saturn. And I dont want Kuma to come and stall Sautrn at this stage.
Everyone else will fight Kizaru. Vegapunk has a tool that can let him touch light

Everyone else will fight Kizaru. Vegapunk has a tool that can let him touch light
Touching light doesn't mean one can fight and defeat Kizaru. And Luffy vs Kizaru is pointless. Zoro is fighting Lucci. Oda wint let sanji fight admiral and win before Zoro or Luffy. Rest are not even strong enough. Maybe only Vegapunk and his clones can stall Kizaru.

Touching light doesn't mean one can fight and defeat Kizaru. And Luffy vs Kizaru is pointless. Zoro is fighting Lucci. Oda wint let sanji fight admiral and win before Zoro or Luffy. Rest are not even strong enough. Maybe only Vegapunk and his clones can stall Kizaru.
IMO Kizaru doesn't need to defeated this arc. As long as other characters can stall him, it's fine. But I would like it if Saturn goes down

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

to all G5 haters and who said that the G5 episode was flop....

@Kerkovian @Akai2 @Pringles @Mr. Reloaded @Andy etc....
Wait...what? Who said that? G5 in the manga made national news in counties like France, Germany, etc...

And the anime episode was peak and universally praised for its bold direction and committing to Oda's original idea, etc... I remember I couldn't log into Crunchyroll when it first dropped because of server load

But it's the internet so you'll always get a few people seething and acting mad over nothing lol

Wait...what? Who said that? G5 in the manga made national news in counties like France, Germany, etc...

And the anime episode was peak and universally praised for its bold direction and committing to Oda's original idea, etc... I remember I couldn't log into Crunchyroll when it first dropped because of server load

But it's the internet so you'll always get a few people seething and acting mad over nothing lol
yes...but I have to agree though that the episode was a little bit messed up...but IMO,1072 deserves the equal recognition...and I hope Oda restrains himself from doing that eyes popping thing in G5...that is the only thing I don't like with G5