Versus Battle Multiple quirks Bakugo vs Current Deku

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Who would win between Current Fresh Deku and Bakugo ?

But Bakugo here has : Lida quirk, Mineta quirk, Jiro quirk.

He can use them as good as their real owners

Round 2 : if Bakugo loses add Ochako quirk

Round 3 : if Bakugo still loses add Sato/Sugarman quirk

Obviously Deku cannot use real 100%, he is at his current level. They fight where Deku fought Nagant.

@DynaMight @Monkey D Theories @TheAncientCenturion @JazzMazz @ReggieZoldyck21 @playa4321 @Yere93 @MonsterKaido @Cross_Marian @TheKnightOfTheSea etc

Last edited:

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
Bakugo is a genius, with more speed with Lida like Fajin, more scouting abilities with Jiro like Danger sense, and trapping with Mineta Bakugo can do a lot.
Bakugo is faster than lida even before the power up so that quirk doesn t matter
Bakugo rn got more speed than 45% saving deku in an instant against shigaraki
Also speed blitzing 3 4 nomu saving jeanist being half dead with a hole in his stomach and shoulder( big nerf since his arms are his weapons)
In power bakugo folds 45 deku
Howitzer
His gauntlets
Using his hands to create huge exp to
Also stun grenade might be a good counter to danger sense
His agility also counters whip
Bakugo doesnt need multiple quirks
Hori just needs to show him go all out he didnt had the chance sadly

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Bakugo is faster than lida even before the power up so that quirk doesn t matter
It will obviously matter : Bakugo hand speed explosion + Lida foot speed = faaasssstttt

Bakugo doesnt need multiple quirks
I agree that even with his own quirk Bakugo is already dangerous, he cannot beat Deku (with a right mind) anymore but he can bother him A LOT

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Deku vs bakugo part3 gonna happen when deku master his quirk and it gonna be a extreme diff fight
I never said that Deku can low diff Bakugo, I even agreed with you that if they fought now 1 vs 1 Deku would have good trouble and the fight would be at least high diff. But from now on if Deku has a right mind Deku will win the fight against Bakugo

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
I never said that Deku can low diff Bakugo, I even agree with you that if they fought now 1 va 1 Deku would have good trouble and the fight would be at least high diff. But from now on if Deku has a right mind Deku will win the fight against Bakugo
Bakugo gonna be the strongest he said it :steef:
Above am
@Seth he doesnt need multiple quirk

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I don’t see what any of these quirks really add to Bakugo’s combat ability.
I tried to follow the OFA way and giving Bakugo average to lower end quirk that can become good used by a talented guy.

To be fair except black whip the other quirks are a bit lame and don’t add a lot to Deku power set : air walk ? Okay Deku could more or less fly already with normal OFA, just a little more stability but that’s it. Danger sense, okay but he already had enhance senses but now it’s a bit better. Smokescreen ? It can be a nice diversion but it’s nothing huge. Fajin can be used to pseudo 100%, okay why not.

Overall Deku new quirks help him but it’s nothing huge.

So I gave Bakugo Β« similar Β» average/good quirks. And Bakugo is a genius, tactical wise etc.

Jirou quirk can help him scouting Deku in the city, can help him counter or mitigate smokescreen. Lida = respiro burst = more speed to not be speed blitzed by pseudo 100%. Mineta quirk is nothing huge but it can be great for traps. Knowing Bakugo he will use it wisely

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
more speed to not be speed blitzed by pseudo 100%. Mineta quirk is nothing huge but it can be great for traps. Knowing Bakugo he will use it wisely
it doesnt work that way
bakugo is already fast as fk he ain t getting speed blitzed by that shit

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Lets do it like this
All Might OFA Bakugou vs Deku's 7 quirk OFA
What do you mean by this ? Bakugo with only the "AM strength" from OFA.

Bakugo wins, the explosions quirk is too strong especially with OFA boost, far better than the 6 other quirks. Especially if Current Deku cannot use 100% freely.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
BakuGod get complete victory over Leku always in any time and any condition.
What LoLkutards need to understamd is the fact the Leku will never defeat BakuGod, not even in thousnd years from now LoL