My Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, i know you may be hating me because of what i've done this week with the spoilers, so i'm open to whatever the mods decide to do with me, whether punish me via banning me for an undefined period of time, or not.
I apologies for my actions, and i swear it wont happen again. After thinking it for a while, i wont be sharing spoilers for a long period of time, and i will keep them on private, since my sources aren't quite accurate lately and my spoilers are better for a guide rather than a real spoiler, i think the best will be to keep silent.
I made a mistake this week sharing my spoilers and decorating them, and i'm open to any criticism and accept it, because i deserve it.
Doesn't mean you have the right to insult me or be rude with me, just that i'll be reading all the criticism about my attitude and my mistake to not make it again.

I wish you my best.
J.Mena

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Guys, i know you may be hating me because of what i've done this week with the spoilers, so i'm open to whatever the mods decide to do with me, whether punish me via banning me for an undefined period of time, or not.
I apologies for my actions, and i swear it wont happen again. After thinking it for a while, i wont be sharing spoilers for a long period of time, and i will keep them on private, since my sources aren't quite accurate lately and my spoilers are better for a guide rather than a real spoiler, i think the best will be to keep silent.
I made a mistake this week sharing my spoilers and decorating them, and i'm open to any criticism and accept it, because i deserve it.
Doesn't mean you have the right to insult me or be rude with me, just that i'll be reading all the criticism about my attitude and my mistake to not make it again.

I wish you my best.
J.Mena
I love fake spoilers, they result in crazy memes and debates.

No one actually got harmed by your fake spoilers, we're just all some addicts.

You're free to do whatever you want, after the Sanji-broken-leg-shit, I think we all just need to accept fake spoilers are going to happen, no matter what. I can definitely understand wanting to avoid the haters, though. Thanks for the leaks, anyway. Half correct spoilers are better than none, IMO.

I love fake spoilers, they result in crazy memes and debates.

No one actually got harmed by your fake spoilers, we're just all some addicts.

You're free to do whatever you want, after the Sanji-broken-leg-shit, I think we all just need to accept fake spoilers are going to happen, no matter what. I can definitely understand wanting to avoid the haters, though. Thanks for the leaks, anyway. Half correct spoilers are better than none, IMO.
L take

People get at each others throats here even with real spoilers, scanlations, and official translation

His fake shit-stirring shit is just that - a way to create drama, sit back, and laugh. And keep his "provider" title.

@Un-amed you're a bum

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No one's going to ban you over fake spoilers. And assuming you're posting what you're getting from someone else, I don't see why it's your fault unless you're deliberately posting the fake spoilers. Sure, you deserve some criticism if you're doing this deliberately, but you don't owe spoilers to anyone on the forum. You're free to not share the information you get if that's what you wanna do. Again, we won't punish you for inaccurate spoilers regardless of what the entitled kids on the forum say.

D

Deleted member 83

I made a mistake this week sharing my spoilers and decorating them
This is your main issue Jmena
like yeah this is just some spoilers for a manga, no one ought to be too serious over something like making an accidental mistake, especially spoilers as early as nowadays, but you do this for fun bro
you wrote “we have three new nakamas on the Sunny” on a Friday just so you get some juicy drama over the weekend, that’s not okay man
You complain about spoiler world being messed up and then deliberately do stuff like this lol as if the community is not toxic enough

I apologies for my actions, and i swear it wont happen again.
what did you even do?
After thinking it for a while, i wont be sharing spoilers for a long period of time, and i will keep them on private, since my sources aren't quite accurate lately and my spoilers are better for a guide rather than a real spoiler, i think the best will be to keep silent.
This crap again😒🙃
Is Redon threatening you again,??
Post automatically merged:

This is your main issue Jmena
like yeah this is just some spoilers for a manga, no one ought to be too serious over something like making an accidental mistake, especially spoilers as early as nowadays, but you do this for fun bro
you wrote “we have three new nakamas on the Sunny” on a Friday just so you get some juicy drama over the weekend, that’s not okay man
You complain about spoiler world being messed up and then deliberately do stuff like this lol as if the community is not toxic enough
Oh no there's beef behind the curtain
😱
The spoiler Mafia is real😱😱

Status
Not open for further replies.