My Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
His fake shit-stirring shit is just that - a way to create drama, sit back, and laugh. And keep his "provider" title.
The main difference between him and Redon is that Jimena interacts with the userbase while Redon doesn't talk to us aside from posting his summaries.

Staff members of this forum open the spoiler thread and post fakes and everyone is cool with it and finds it funny but when this guy posts fakes y'all go nuts?? You guys can't be serious.

And you accuse Ximena of creating drama intentionally when Redon did the same when he threw his tantrums.

Please stop it with the double standards and most importantly CHILL TF OUT. It's a damn comic and you guys treat it as if it were relevant for anything else than entertainment.
Btw I'm nit talking to you specifically @NikaInParis but in general.

The main difference between him and Redon is that Jimena interacts with the userbase while Redon doesn't talk to us aside from posting his summaries.

Staff members of this forum open the spoiler thread and post fakes and everyone is cool with it and finds it funny but when this guy posts fakes y'all go nuts?? You guys can't be serious.

And you accuse Ximena of creating drama intentionally when Redon did the same when he threw his tantrums.

Please stop it with the double standards and most importantly CHILL TF OUT. It's a damn comic and you guys treat it as if it were relevant for anything else than entertainment.
Btw I'm nit talking to you specifically @NikaInParis but in general.
We called out Redon a few months ago as well

You were there, under your old username

And surprise surprise, the mods threatened us with bans for calling him a clown shit-stirrer, which he is amd was

And I have the same view towards fake mod spoilers as the mods that read my reporta on them can very well tell you

It's alright jmena-kun. Since you and me have some history so I forgive you for this one time (except the one time where you posted crack leg Sanji spoilers).

Instead, just send your spoilers through @Goatinformer from now on so he can take the blame deliberately.:myman:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're not getting paid for it so you have no obligation to share spoilers, but if you do choose to share them all we ask is that you share what you know and not ''decorate'' them.
All the other mangas get their spoilers no problem and it's only the OP fandom who has this, keep in mind certain fanbases spend days getting clowned,trolled and insulted because of certain ''decorations''.

Status
Not open for further replies.