My first general tier list after being caught up

General rule is left>right but ofc some of these guys are hard to compare to one another, especially the old generation lf 6 GGs and legends such as Gakuki/Rinshoujo and others

My biggest uncertainty is probably how Shunsuiju and Keisha compare to Renpa's 4 HKs. I was tempted to bump Rinko up but then I felt like I'd also need to bump Kaishibou and it didnt really feel right for some reason

Ordo is carried by his GG statut because his feats are ... yea and Gyoun was just so fking impressive I cant imagine putting him in Chougaryou's tier

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

General rule is left>right but ofc some of these guys are hard to compare to one another, especially the old generation lf 6 GGs and legends such as Gakuki/Rinshoujo and others

My biggest uncertainty is probably how Shunsuiju and Keisha compare to Renpa's 4 HKs. I was tempted to bump Rinko up but then I felt like I'd also need to bump Kaishibou and it didnt really feel right for some reason

Ordo is carried by his GG statut because his feats are ... yea and Gyoun was just so fking impressive I cant imagine putting him in Chougaryou's tier
I wouldn’t have put Kanki in SS but in S
But overall from a quick glance not a bad list
Post automatically merged:

And Shun Sui Ji is more B class than A class too

And Akou can maybe be bumped in B

Not the worst but you're definitely still in your rookie phase bro no pressure
With times there will be major adjustments I'm sure of it

The Gigakou disrespect tho
:kriwhat:

Whats up with Gaimou being in S tier? He is entire two tiers above Kyoukai who is easily superior commander then him.

Gigakou in C? Blasphemy! @RayanOO bann this fool!

Whats up with Gaimou being in S tier? He is entire two tiers above Kyoukai who is easily superior commander then him.
There are some huge ass divides between the Fire Dragons in terms of level, yeah.

Great General Gokei was greatly hyped up by Ouki, had the highest military knowledge in Wei and was the bastion of knowledge for one of the Four Lords of the Warring states, and Duke Hyou needed a few other factors to take the W against him and for things not to go the other way around completely.

Gaimou is a meathead. He is a top fighter indvidually but that's it lol.

in general it's a good list
even thou TOu is considred ss but i see why people put him lower cuz he didn't show his ablilties yet

I appreciate the Kanki respect, but I take it you haven't seen the official stats yet?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Kanki doesn't deserve to be in the SS over Tou, YTW and SHK imo.

Gokei was given so much praise by Ouki and killed so much of the Duke's soldiers. Easy S Tier. He's still the strongest Fire Dragon for now, only EOS Gouhoumei will surpass him imo.

Akou is not C Tier. He was said to be capable of leading a gigantic army, he's legit a lower ended GG level character and an insanely strong duelist.

Pretty good list.

- In general I have Zhao's three great heavens > Qin's six great generals.
- Kanki one tier down and Moubu + Kanmei one tier up. Just based off of their strength they should be on that tier.
- Tou and YTW may rise a tier up to but for now that placement makes sense.
- Kyoukai isn't inferior to Mouten imo.
- Akou and Bananji should be on the same tier.
- Also Gaimou has no place in that tier. Definitely one down.

appreciate the Kanki respect, but I take it you haven't seen the official stats yet?
I've seen them but I was told they weren't completely reliable due to outliers and incoherent stuff (like Shouheikun having 90 martial prowess and oneshotting someone with the same stat)

Kanki doesn't deserve to be in the SS over Tou, YTW and SHK imo.
Kanki one tier down and Moubu + Kanmei one tier up. Just based off of their strength they should be on that tier.
I'm curious what's the argument for Kanki not to be that high? Riboku said he might have very well been the strongest of Qin's 6GG and his performance vs Riboku was quite impressive given how outmatched he was due to Riboku outsmarting SHK and all of Qin in the lead-up to the conflict

I'm curious what's the argument for Kanki not to be that high? Riboku said he might have very well been the strongest of Qin's 6GG and his performance vs Riboku was quite impressive given how outmatched he was due to Riboku outsmarting SHK and all of Qin in the lead-up to the conflict
If I had a rating system like this one I would also put Kanki in S. He has incredible feats and he's a man who even Ousen admitted he can't read. His warfare is completely unique, we have never seen something similar and I doubt we'll be seeing anything similar after. Riboku even said that if he lost badly enough that he could lose his life, it would be because Kanki was his opponent.

From low diffing one of the HK, to playing with Gohoumei at the Coaliton War to beating Kochou with an enormous number disdavantage, to almost killing Riboku despite again the terrible position Riboku himself had put the Qin in. Kanki is definitely a monster, no way around it.

Anyway as far as Kanki's limitations or flaws, I can point to two:

- There can be an important situational aspect to his lethal warfare. I'm referring to the presence of nearby enemies cities, which he has employed more than once to make his strategy work. He's a master of physicological warfare like Riboku said and like himself said he's willing to do things that "people dislike". That being said, the presence of x inhabited enemy city is actually needed to make his phsyicological warfare work, hence "situational". Also, depending on the circumstances and on the individual, some generals might be willing to disregard Kanki's threat posed to the civilians and thus not fall into Kanki's trap.

- On the bigger picture, complete lack of strategic acumen.

I see Kanki as a bit of a wildcard. Just due to how unique he is, he probably has a shot against anyone in the verse. In certain situations, he becomes exponentially more dangerous than he already is.

Yet, some other top tier commanders might not really have a shot against Riboku for example but I do have them as stronger than Kanki/beating him.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
One small tidbit I'd like to add: Ou Sen should probably be above Ou Ki and possibly even Renpa for his higher intelligence rating as well as being able to plan out and see through certain tactics (and adapt to) certain tactics by opposing commanders more effectively compared to those two other guys.

Ou Sen, Ri Boku, and Gaku Ki (the one who actually pulled off a coalition war instead of failing it) should be in a tier of their own. The others can be arranged around (It's been a long time since I read Kingdom. I forgot some of the details that happened in major battles that happened throughout the series) but...

There should be two tier lists for Kingdom. One for strategical feats/tactics and the other for hands-on battlefield feats.

Someone such as Kanmei/Moubu may not be the best strategist/tactician in a large scale warfare setting but their sheer fighting prowess would bolster their troops enough that certain battlefield scenarios where there would normally be a setback would be broken through.