My Gaming PC and my Benchmarking Youtube Channel!

Aye you should be good to go with your setup.

Where's my 1080p gang at ? :kata:
I was part of the 1080p gang, but I evolved even further haha. Soon I will be part of the 4K gang with high refresh rate once GPUs are able to push 140+ fps on 4k. :D
Post automatically merged:

I was part of the 1080p gang, but I evolved even further haha. Soon I will be part of the 4K gang with high refresh rate once GPUs are able to push 140+ fps on 4k. :D
What components does your pc have though?

Worst

Custom title
Not bad not bad, it reminds me of the old days when i was rocking my devil 13 7990......and i should still have my old i7 990x somewhere in the basement :shocking:

I was about to buy a 3090 a few months ago but these days i usually install a game play it 5 minutes and uninstall it....League of Legends ruined my passion for gaming :catcry: i also had the pleasure to try the Apple M1 chip and as soon as they'll release the M2 i'll sure get one of these! It's not for gaming but tham if it compiles fast!

Since Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta is out, I've managed to get some good gameplay out of it and even one 530.00 IQ outplay, take a look. :steef:

Unfortunately the second video is being processed still.. It will take a while until Full HD and 4K will be available.

Here is some Playthrough of Kena: Bridge of Spirits:

Worst

Custom title
Since Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta is out, I've managed to get some good gameplay out of it and even one 530.00 IQ outplay, take a look. :steef:

Unfortunately the second video is being processed still.. It will take a while until Full HD and 4K will be available.

Here is some Playthrough of Kena: Bridge of Spirits:

:O they're making another Halo ? ON PC???

Why they do these things after i quit gaming!!!

Worst

Custom title
You didn't know? That new halo is actually really fun. You should get back to gaming at one point. :kata:
Yea i'm a big fan of Halo but stopped after the 4th ( and with gaming in general ) i was really into the lore (even read a couple of books) i was so hyped to see the forerunners :steef: heard the 5 was really sh though xD But watching some videos it seems a lot of peole have high hopes for this one....

Hello Guys,

yeah I am not only an otaku, but also an gamer. An enthusiast to be precise hehe.

I got an Gaming PC which contains the following key components:

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
2x16 Corsair Venegance RGB Pro at 3200MHZ
AM4 X570 Gigabyte Aorus Pro Motherboard

Here is a little Showcase of my Gaming Rig:

And here is an overview of my whole channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjk3utOnLxC83k4XRApkaYg

I am mostly making Benchmark Videos of old, current and upcoming games with my specific hardware. I am also thinking of making some playthrough videos. Let me know if it would be an good idea to do that.
Damn, that's a cool setup you have, I've also checked your channel, glad you're enjoying playing Kena.