My Hero Academia 312 Spoilers

We know that having other quirks can destroy your mind / alter your body etc. It is dangerous to have too many quirks. I don’t think regular humans can have more than 2 quirks. Or they need the doctor or be someone like Machia
I didn't think AFO could give normal people an additional quirk at all without it destroying their bodies, though I'm guessing her lifespan could be shorten now.

I just think this sort of opens the door for someone like Dabi to get something to counter his self burning (fire resistance/regen/etc.). Why wouldn't AFO help him reach his max potential?

I wonder what made this new girl go from working in the hero commission to wanting to destroy society. Seems like a pretty big leap.

And I guess AFO can give normal people multiple quirks?
I guess Deku is going to want to find that out.

Also, she must be a pretty big deal if even AFO respects her abilities.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Why wouldn't AFO help him reach his max potential?
Either it will be the case and Dabi will be upgraded next time (and maybe even more insane)
Or Dabi wants to destroy Endy with his own power, with the power Endeavor looked down from the beginning without any additional stuff

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Okay

So the new girl has a dislike towards hero society. Unknown why.

The theme of this arc so far was Deku trying to understand Vilains and maybe talk them down.

This opens a posiblity of Deku converting her to the good side. Which makes sense bcs from what we know she is really strong and used to work with heroes.

So Hawks and Deku might play a part in this.