My Hero Academia Anime General Discussion

G

Gorosei Informer

They have to do everything within 6 episodes….. I hope for them it will be good and they saved budget for great animation or I will riot !!!
Damn that is worrying, I heard they might have butchered this season like previous ones due to working on a new movie again? Only 6 episodes? Damn, that's gonna be so underwhelming...Gonna be very rushed? I was hoping to see extensions of fights like Dabi vs Geten especially but also Toga, Shigaraki and the like ofc. Maybe they can actually make Spinner fight and do something? LOL

But yeah if they fuck up the animation to this, especially stuff like Shigarakis amazing moments and his fight with ReDestro and Twice's Sad Man's Parade, I am going to be furious too and disappointed as well naturally.

:crazwhat::lusalty::risitasad::josad:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
With 6 episode we should have :

- the beginning with the gigantomachia fight
- The beginning of the fight with Destro fooder
- Toga vs the Journalist
- Skeptic vs Twice and Sad man parade
- Dani vs Geten
- Shiggy vs Destro
- Shiggy flashback
- Gekko Guy vs politician
Etc

They have 20 chapters for 6 eps. It will be hard
I hope they don't mess up The Shiggy flashback or Sad Man's parade

that s one of the shittiest arc in mha :suresure: the
"WAR" arc
Nah man, the war arc is easily my favourite at least. Its basically an improved formula of what they did with Overhaul. MVA only really explores 3 characters, only 2 of which are meaningfully developed. Guys like Spinner are totally shafted despite being the supposed viewpoint characters of the arc. Spinners characterization had less meat to it than Toga's, and Toga's characterization didn't change or evolve. Only really Twice and Shigaraki recieved that good stuff that not only fleshed out their characters, but actively changed and improved upon them.