My Hero Academia Anime General Discussion

I

Indigo

Thé gigantomachia stuff previous episode was so rushed, and lot of things were erased (Lov fight with the little gang in the beginning, characters moments etc)

6 episodes to put everything…..
23 chapters in 6 episodes, so thats almost 4 chapters per episode.

Jesus, huge pacing issues.

I guess they want to get next season to be about the War.

First half of the episode was really rough. There was some cool movement in Shigaraki vs Redestro, but the art was very melty. I guess this was just the production falling apart a bit considering that they had 8 animation supervisors on this episode(you can have perfectly good looking episodes of anime with just 1 or 2 animation supervisors).

I've also apparently heard some cuts skipped from layouts to douga, which is an insane leap. This means they pretty much skipped the genga correction process.

The flashback was actually really good. Happy with how they executed it.

What me makes so angry is the way how they handle this season. Waste to much time for nonsense shit but for a key arc they now rushing, that is disgusting how they threat the fans. They try to save money for the movie who no one cares and make long ass episode for a arc who nobody care much. And now the time which they waste on irrelevant stuff are not giving for a important arc,really a mess up.

What me makes so angry is the way how they handle this season. Waste to much time for nonsense shit but for a key arc they now rushing, that is disgusting how they threat the fans. They try to save money for the movie who no one cares and make long ass episode for a arc who nobody care much. And now the time which they waste on irrelevant stuff are not giving for a important arc,really a mess up.
I mean like, the movie was a better investment by a mile. Even despite Covid and all that, I'm pretty sure the latest movie is easily the most successful of the MHA movies box office wise.

But in same way you can clearly see that the movie effect the performance of season 5.
Aren't you mad too for them to rush and offscreen so manythings?
I think this was more just bad planning than anything else. I think this is more of a case of the schedule finally catching up to them than them willingly letting it go to shit.

Again, you don't have 8 animation supervisors on an episode only for the first half to look melty, and for some finished animation to skip steps in the procuction correction process.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
First half of the episode was really rough. There was some cool movement in Shigaraki vs Redestro, but the art was very melty. I guess this was just the production falling apart a bit considering that they had 8 animation supervisors on this episode(you can have perfectly good looking episodes of anime with just 1 or 2 animation supervisors).

I've also apparently heard some cuts skipped from layouts to douga, which is an insane leap. This means they pretty much skipped the genga correction process.

The flashback was actually really good. Happy with how they executed it.
There is nothing to save in this episode. Even the flashback feel rushed and the way decay was shown is really bad, the need to censor became ridiculous, they really can’t handle the decay powers.

about the destro vs shiggy there isn’t a single good thing. Shit from the beginning to the end, we can go frame by frame if you want.

Destro is ugly af.

There is nothing to save in this episode. Even the flashback feel rushed and the way decay was shown is really bad, the need to censor became ridiculous, they really can’t handle the decay powers.

about the destro vs shiggy there isn’t a single thing to save. Shit from the beginning to the end, we can go frame by frame if you want.

Destro is ugly af.
The flashback was genuinely pretty good. Its strange that they had them crumble to dust but still left them as blood chunks in the shots afterwards.

The redestro fight had some cool idea's, but was generally incredibly melty. Easily the leasy polished action scene this season.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The flashback was genuinely pretty good. Its strange that they had them crumble to dust but still left them as blood chunks in the shots afterwards.

The redestro fight had some cool idea's, but was generally incredibly melty. Easily the leasy polished action scene this season.
It’s a boss fight and the main fight of the season they could have saved 100 dollars for it to look good. That level of animation…..