Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Academia - Chapter 246
Title:

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

Read The Chapter Online
Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
we are good for a time skip guys

The Tomura thing looks weird and he will likely become OP as hell after that.

The singularity of quirks is also interesting but confusing.

Last edited:
I'm a simple woman, i see Tomura, i scream

I love the way he is conscious of his own limitation, he know he's strong but is just not enough, i'm really hyped to see him after this torture:catsure:

Assuming he does indeed get all for one or some sort of equivalent abilities, What Quirks do you guys think he will get?

imo:
  • super regeneration- because, why not
  • Shoji's quirk- arm multiplication will increase the power of his decay multiple times over
  • hawk's quirk- hawks already has huge death flags. By taking his quirk, shigaraki will gain access to massive speeds, allowing him to pose a threat even to someone like Izuku.
  • Crust's quirk- I theorize he has some sort of hardening quirk like Kirishima but stronger. definitely something Shigaraki could use

Mankind's future is pretty much fucked up with this Singularity thing. The only way out is using the Quirkless Bullet technology to end the Superhuman Era somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.