Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Awful

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were 100%, they might have been, but they weren't complete, so they're probably 80% (ish)? as strong as the one Endeavor fought.
So she should be dead by now.

5 of those things at 80% should crap stomp.

The #1 hero, hell even almight. Both found it somewhat problematic taking on just 1 of those guys. An all these fuckers are the talking kind.

So she should be dead by now.

5 of those things at 80% should crap stomp.

The #1 hero, hell even almight. Both found it somewhat problematic taking on just 1 of those guys. An all these fuckers are the talking kind.
It's a rough estament, I don't know the actual comparison, just know that it's not exactly as strong as what Endeavor fought, but it's like the next step down. I'm assuming if they were ready, they'd make the comparison.

It's a rough estament, I don't know the actual comparison, just know that it's not exactly as strong as what Endeavor fought, but it's like the next step down. I'm assuming if they were ready, they'd make the comparison.
i get what ur saying, maybe i just need to reread the last few chapters.

Shit just seems crazy

I don't think Mirko is going to die. I get the impression that she's being set up to be important.

I think it's possible that she ends up training Deku in his kicking style.

I don't think Mirko is going to die. I get the impression that she's being set up to be important.

I think it's possible that she ends up training Deku in his kicking style.
Very much a good possibility. Shes a 100/10 but only if she was less stacked on top. But shes definitely golden.

Author comments on SJ
Kohei Horikoshi

I want to draw Mirko for another 30 weeks, but I also want to advance the plot. First world problems?
Yeah I seen and heard that. Lol a little late though so its spread out. All I can say is while he says that, it doesn't mean she'll be put into the main cast. We have to be a little cynical otherwise we're setting us up for failure.

Believe you me, There's several things that I'd do and want, a couple examples; its probably a retcon but I'd have either a younger or older sister for Bakugo and a younger sister for Izuku.... etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.