Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A week after I announce him as my favorite character he goes and dies on me. Damn Twice. But Still, he wasn't a saint but a serious threat to the heroes and society as an all. Hawks did what he had to do, or what he thought what had to be done. it ain't pretty, but that's what makes the story so good.

I was never a fan of too much righteousness like Batman never Killin Enemies, even tho those scums kills off hundreds.

Ofcrs Twice wasn't really a bad person, bt he had also killled in the past and his abilities made him one of the fearsome villain in this battle. It was even mentioned this chapter, Twice by himself would have been enough to take out majority of the Heroes, so it was absolutely necessary for Hawks to take Twice out, for heroes to have any chance of victory.

It's like blaming Hawks for not being completely righteous when the fate of cities or nation depended on it. Hawks didn't have such luxury, and in heart he really wanted to save Twice.

And i say so being fan of Twice, i also liked Hawk this chapter, he stood better than i expected even tho he was short on feathers and Dabi fire is his natural weakness. He is accomplishing something other heroes couldn't do, he had to endure working with the enemies, risking everything so as to make the Heroes stand a chance at a victory. So i dont find the criticism right from other fans here.

I can't believe Twice is dead, I know there were some who were saying that he could die during this arc but I didn't want to believe it. Now here we are and Twice actually died, he became one of my favorite villains and the MLA arc made me like his character even more.

I know some people might hate Hawks for killing Twice but I can't blame him, Twice was just way too dangerous because of his quirk. Even though I still like Hawks, I really do hope he ends up getting killed during this arc. Hawks has so many death flags and now that he killed Twice, his own death is getting pretty close and also with the death of Twice I really want to see the heroes lose now.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hawks has so many death flags and now that he killed Twice, his own death is getting pretty close and also with the death of Twice I really want to see the heroes lose now.
In the contrary I think that Hawks has more chance to survive now that he killed Twice.

For me there were two possibilities :

- Hawks cannot kill Twice and he is exposed by the LOV and killed. And maybe this can help Twice being even more of a threat and killing Hawks himself. This will indeed lead to character development for Twice. And great despair for heroes and Endeavor would have wanted to revenge him.

- now that Hawks killed Twice I don't see the point killing him. We don't know his complete story : why his full name is hidden, how Dabi knows it etc. And more important the consequences of Hawks actions on himself and others : Hawks "killed" Best Jeanist a hero and Twice someone who the society put him at the rear and who deep down was more or less nice. Hawks can do the job but I don't think after his mission it won't disturb him a lot or put him in disarray. The word hero is being questioned and Hawks has a place in the debate.

And I also want to see Dabi or Toga revenge Twice death. Or try to do it.

I think for now it is more interesting to keep him alive.

I know some people might hate Hawks for killing Twice but I can't blame him, Twice was just way too dangerous because of his quirk
I agree with you Hawks is not perfect but in this situation he had too kill Twice. The guy had to protect heroes and society and Twice was too powerful and too much of a threat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.