• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not sure how I feel about the prevalence of this copy quirk for things like All For One. I hope it has severe limitations for the duplicates.

I do like how we're getting a little more info on the timeline. I've tried working it out in the past to see how far in the future we are (estimated to like, a hundred twenty years) but with the Doc's lifespan being so long and having a quirk himself says we could be far further in the future.

Wait a minute, AFO only passing on the "Vitality" quirk, right? Not the AFO itself?
No I think its pretty obvious it was AFO that was passed down

AFO entrusted everything to shigaraki. I don't think we'd see a panel of Shigaraki walking towards AFO like this if he was just getting the ageless quirk.

Also, if it was just the preservation quirk that was passed down this panel would make zero sense. Izuku doesn't have a telepathic connection with Shigaraki, his connection is with All for One.

My guess is this. Either the true All for One was passed down to shigaraki early in the series with it being dormant until Shigaraki got the surgery from Ujiko. Or otherwise, All for One passed down his quirk to shigaraki this chapter.

But in any case, it doesn't make sense for it to not be all for one that was passed down, especially with the last panel of Izuku sensing Shigaraki's awakening. Also, it would be kinda bullshit for us to have been given all this hype of shigaraki awakening if he didn't return as massively more powerful.

No I think its pretty obvious it was AFO that was passed down

AFO entrusted everything to shigaraki. I don't think we'd see a panel of Shigaraki walking towards AFO like this if he was just getting the ageless quirk.

Also, if it was just the preservation quirk that was passed down this panel would make zero sense. Izuku doesn't have a telepathic connection with Shigaraki, his connection is with All for One.

My guess is this. Either the true All for One was passed down to shigaraki early in the series with it being dormant until Shigaraki got the surgery from Ujiko. Or otherwise, All for One passed down his quirk to shigaraki this chapter.

But in any case, it doesn't make sense for it to not be all for one that was passed down, especially with the last panel of Izuku sensing Shigaraki's awakening. Also, it would be kinda bullshit for us to have been given all this hype of shigaraki awakening if he didn't return as massively more powerful.
Seriously Dekus diapers need to be changed because the shitstorm that is coming is ridiculous on a scale that us readers will never be able to comprehend and I hate comparing OP to MHA but when a writing becomes unpredictable the more enjoyable it becomes but then again Deku shits himself on small things so...

Last edited:
What a chapter, Tomura = g.o.a.t.
Hori is a god tier artist!

Boss music intensifies.

I thought the doctor gave Tomura a copy of AFO, but nope, he has the real deal now

Let's GOOO!
When Tomura learns about Twice, is over for the heroes! :pepecorn:
The last panel with Midoriya feeling it gave me the chills :')

Tbh, I think that it would be great if the story ended while Deku still in high school (which is most likely to be the case). Then we get a new story when he's in a college or something, but this time, the scales is global / international.
The story starts with Midoriya narrating how he became in a great hero, meaning he's a pro in the future, basically the MHA manga is big ass flashback x3

Status
Not open for further replies.