Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I don't know why he would gain complete control over his quirk without any other quirk to boost himself ? Just having AFO doesn't grant someone more control, but maybe I am wrong
It was his reinforced body.
Post automatically merged:

Nah Bro Shigaraki is winning this
You think that Enji will be fine even tho shiggy has been hyped liked crazy this arc..
You just overhype him. There's a reason why the 75% process is mentioned multiple times.

Besides, just because he has a new reservoir of power, it doesn't necessarily mean that he could access it straight away. And even if by some chance he could access right now, it still doesn't necessarily mean he could use it outright.

The emperor from Star Wars. I haven't seen a second of SWs, but I'm still familiar with this meme lol
Oh, that explains, cause I don't even watched starwars, lol.

It was his reinforced body.

You just overhype him. There's a reason why the 75% process is mentioned multiple times.

Besides, just because he has a new reservoir of power, it doesn't necessarily mean that he could access it straight away. And even if by some chance he could access right now, it still doesn't necessarily mean he could use it outright.

Oh, that explains, cause I don't even watched starwars, lol.
Well we'll see next chap when Endeavor loses badly :kata:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This chapter was f'ing amazing dude. Shigaraki standing here like no f's given and oh boy if no one stops Endeavor jeeeeez. I love that panel where Shigaraki left only one place for him to stand and Gigantomachia is awake damn so many good info to process. Deku 45%? I'm in. I just hope Shigaraki has his own plan rn and won't vaporize entire city. Let our heroes live for one more day:neesama:

The new Prince of Terror is here guys!
:steef::steef::steef:

Finally No.1 (Hero) Vs Ultimate No.1 (Villain) in the next issue. :finally:
Machia getting all warmed up. Toga-Chan being suicidal, Dabi reuniting with his pals, heroes getting their shits together..:steef:
So much packed in one chapter. I've bad feeling about Endeavour though.:sanmoji:
Do you feel Endeavour is destined to die later on? :few:

I truly hope not, he is the best hero

Do you feel Endeavour is destined to die later on? :few:

I truly hope not, he is the best hero
Future doesn’t look good for him. Him charging head on against the mighty Shiggy is truly admirable but let’s not forget how OP Shiggy has become and we also have a monster Machia on the loose now.
However, the possibility of Heroes loosing their both No.1 and 2 in the Shigaraki’s awakening battle is very little though. But it’s not impossible either..:smithnie:

Things are now getting better and better, it looks like the villains are finally about to fight back and that's something I'm really happy to see. It looks like next chapter is about to be Shigaraki vs Endeavor, there is no way Endeavor is going to die at least not right now. Either Shigaraki will escape or he will just badly injure Endeavor but who knows maybe Endeavor might actually get killed, I've always thought that Dabi especially if he gets revealed as Toya would be the one to kill Endeavor not Shigaraki.

Either way whether Endeavor is killed or not, at least one major pro hero is going to die.

I read the chapter since yesterday but i was distracted and couldn't comment x3

There is a lot to say about this chapter...

Hori is head over heels for Tomura, there is no other way to explain how good the drawing of this particular character is...omg!

The Akira references are too obvious now, Tomura is the second coming of Tetsuo aayyy :catblush:
More in this thread ~

Speaking of references, the Berserk one was also good...i mean come on

:wellwell:

Toga and Twice were legit best friends, Jin was one of the very first persons for who she showed genuine concern, when he was feeling down she used a handkerchief to comfort him, everything came full circle when he was able to give it back to her (not literally since it was a clone but you get the point), so of course losing him at the hands of heroes made her lose her cool.
Will she be able to calm herself or someone else will do it?

btw Himiko is naked, Machia will take them to Tomura and she will arrive there without clothes, prediction: Tomura will put the cape over her as the gentleman he is :catsure:
...the other option is Mr. Compress giving her something since he looked really concerned for her :yearight:

And yes, Machia will only bring the original league members to Tomura, i don't think he cares that much about the MLA, don't ever forget that they kidnapped and tortured Giran, if you mess with a member of the league, you're doomed, you can ask Chisaki this lmao

Shigaraki vs Endeavor? LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now, i don't think Enji will die, is not his time, but he will suffer a massive defeat here, i'm not talking only about the outcome of the fight but also about the Dabi reveal finally happening, all the pieces are being collected, even Shouto is close to the area, is just perfect ~

Can't wait for Wednesday, i need them spoilers asap!!! :steef:

Thank you Horikoshi it's so good that i can feel tension and fear for the good guys i was forgetting how it felt because of One piece and it's will of P :whitepress:
But someone should save my boy endevour it's to soon for him to die :josad:
As much as I love One Piece more than MHA, I'm so far enjoying the current arc of MHA more than the Wano arc of One Piece. I agree about the tension and fear for the heroes, unlike Wano right now in which Luffy and the others aren't taking the fight against two Yonko's seriously. Then you have minor characters like Crust being killed, while in One Piece you have minor characters like Pound who should have died but instead ends up surviving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.