• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
so the Overhaul-Eri bullets... Were destroyed? That's kinda lame, not gonna lie.
If all the bullets are destroyed I agree that ending this plot line like that is really lame but maybe some are good to use or the original sample is safe somewhere

Shiggy looks quite cool with his cape thanks X less.

Toga on a warpath is good to see, the big hand behind her is maybe Giganto beginning his work.

Endy vs Shiggy will be short I think, neither of them will suffer too much but Endeavor will have to retreat quickly because of either OP Shiggy or Giganto

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
First of all, I gotta give props to Hori's use of negative spacing to depict the carnage caused by Shiggy's Decay.

The LOV continue to be a really interesting group, it'll be great to see what'll happen with Toga now.

Also, nice to see Palpatine make a cameo :suresure:

The Anti-Quirk bullets are now all gone? Kinda sloppy if they are, but not really a major problem with me.
Great cliffhanger to set up next week too.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Noooo Horikoshi why do you do this...I don’t want Endeavor to die just yet...lol

Shigaraki’s new design is quite epic. It’s clear a Horikoshi really likes this character a lot, from the development he’s been getting to the emphasis on the β€œhand” aspect of his character (Hori has stated he loves drawing hands lol). I wish we’d get more smaller moments with the 1A members but still I’m eager to see where this goes.

Something will happen to Shigaraki because of the incomplete process, therefore putting his fight with Enji to a halt.
Post automatically merged:

Shiggy said that he can use decay freely now so it maybe means that he has other quirks to improve his body etc maybe his AFO is not completely empty after all

As of my understanding, it's more like he gained complete control his decay quirk.

Endeavor about to be an hypetool to show how strong afo shigaraki is
Shigaraki doesn't have any means to touch Enji. So as long as Enji stays in a safe distance, he will be fine.

And even if Shiggy received a new Quirk along with AfO that allows him to attack Enji, it doesn't necessarily mean that he would be able to use it straight away.

First of all, I gotta give props to Hori's use of negative spacing to depict the carnage caused by Shiggy's Decay.

The LOV continue to be a really interesting group, it'll be great to see what'll happen with Toga now.

Also, nice to see Palpatine make a cameo :suresure:

The Anti-Quirk bullets are now all gone? Kinda sloppy if they are, but not really a major problem with me.
Great cliffhanger to set up next week too.
What is palpatine?

Great chapter honestly.

Midoriya using 45% along with black whip to carry the bus shows how much he has grown. Endeavor is going to need help...
Deku also seems to have control over float too.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
What is palpatine?
The best and the most delicious Sith Lord of the galaxy (Star Wars)

As of my understanding, it's more like he gained complete control his decay quirk.
Yes but I don't know why he would gain complete control over his quirk without any other quirk to boost himself ? Just having AFO doesn't grant someone more control, but maybe I am wrong

Something will happen to Shigaraki because of the incomplete process, therefore putting his fight with Enji to a halt.

Shigaraki doesn't have any means to touch Enji. So as long as Enji stays in a safe distance, he will be fine.

And even if Shiggy received a new Quirk along with AfO that allows him to attack Enji, it doesn't necessarily mean that he would be able to use it straight away.

What is palpatine?

Deku also seems to have control over float too.
Nah Bro Shigaraki is winning this
You think that Enji will be fine even tho shiggy has been hyped liked crazy this arc..

Status
Not open for further replies.