• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Deku's pressure punch didn't really work iirc
Yes it didn't stop the decay to spread on the ground, I talked about the hypothesis where Shiggy fights a flying opponent. If he uses some decay things and sends them with air canon on Deku when Deku flies Deku can prevent the decay to touch him by sending a big fat air pressure punch or kick

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hori is cleaning house on OP characters who could break the world. Twice had to go otherwise we’d have an army of Shigaraki’s running around. Now Aizawa has to go otherwise Snipe can finish what he started back at U.A.
At this point, I can't see Heroes winning anytime soon. Shigaraki is way too powerful. I wonder how Hori can get away with this character because sadly we don't have All Might caliber character. People don't like my opinion but Deku's quirks ain't gonna do much difference especially that they were useless if I recall correctly.

People keep crying th*s bs that each host gives a boost to OFA for the next one but it doesn't matter.

Prime All Might single-handedly destroyed All For One imagination of ruling the world with the terror using only one type of strength.

It's sad that Deku will need all 7 quirks with years of training to surpass him.

I would love the series to end with Full Power Deku vs Full Power Shigaraki but with them never surpassing Prime Might and Prime AFO.

I wonder if AFO is trying to make Shigaraki's body his new vessel and take over when the time is right. He is not the type of dude who is caring and all of that. Years and years of planning to pass down his powers to some f'd up kid who has inherited his view on the world?
There is more to AFO plan then we can imagine. I'll leave my expectations in Hori's hands.

Sorry for wanking Prime Might but FFS he was too OP and I can't imagine some green-haired crying kid surpassing him using his own power with the addition of 7 new powers because he could never surpass him with OFA power boost only.

Yes it didn't stop the decay to spreadon the ground, I talked about the hypothesis where Shiggy fights a flying opponent. If he uses some decay things and sends them with air canon on Deku when Deku flies Deku can prevent the decay to touch him by sending a big fat air pressure punch or kick
Oh okay that's true then
Yeah only him and Endeavor can counter that

Haven't read the chapter yet, i'll wait for Sunday x3
But i'll comment a couple of things ~

1.- The quality of this scan is scandalous:

The hole in Tomura's hand is basically nonexistent, even with the raw pics you can clearly see it, come on

Why do MHA scans always suck? Hori's art is so beautiful, it deserves more respect :lusalty:

2.- This is the only thing i've seen from the chapter, i love the parallel and how it's basically the same dialogue :yearight:

See ya ~

The hole in Tomura's hand is basically nonexistent, even with the raw pics you can clearly see it, come on

Why do MHA scans always suck? Hori's art is so beautiful, it deserves more respect :lusalty:

2.- This is the only thing i've seen from the chapter, i love the parallel and how it's basically the same dialogue :yearight:

See ya ~
Similar to when the noumu took on aizawa, I feel like Machia is going to trash him whenever he comes. SInce machia is a mutant type, Aizawa can't erase his quirk.
Post automatically merged:

or at least he can't erase all of machia's quirks.

also, Shigaraki probably has a few mutant type strength enhancers, so its likely that Aizawa couldn't erase all of Shigaraki's Quirks as well.

Endeavor can likely brun the things that come into his way or someone can put or send on object in front of himself for protection. Ice wall can work too. Or just sheer speed.

If Deku goes full air pressure punch or kick this can also work.

But yeah Shiggy is a nightmare and a death sentence for 99% of characters.

Izuku might be able to block it with one for all 100%, but I doubt Endeavor could full block debris thrown by shigaraki if Shigaraki uses the same technique all for one did.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

See ya ~
Sadly there is no All Might to save them all:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

My boy Shigaraki at it again:steef::finally:And this is not even his final form yet:sanmoji:Both Deku and Bakugo got fucked by Shiggy LOL:denzimote:But at least their teamwork and interaction is nice:endthis:Especially when Bakugo say Deku is not the main character XD:luffylaugh:And RIP Endeavor being on Shiggy's level:josad:And don't you dare die on me Aizawa-sensei:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.