My Hero Academia Chapter 286 Spoilers images + discussion thread

Well, since I have problems with that translation, I went to 5ch and I found a mini summary of the chapter, so I translate it because there is an important point that the summary didn't say and some corrections from the translation.

-----------------

No.286 The person within us

Bakugou Don't... try... to win alone

Todoroki catchs Bakugou's leg when he was falling

AFO/Shigaraki: There was a lot of pointless blood spilled during today's fight but that one was the most pointless

Deku rages

Deku: Take it back!

Shigaraki breaks and AFO comes out

In Sairo City, Gigantomachia sense the scent of 2 of his masters

In Jakuu, Nejire, Iida, Ochako, Tsuyu, Kouda and Fukidashi are evacuating civilians.
Ochako is anxious

AFO/Shigaraki: I've finally touch you, I'll be taking One For All...

Shigaraki and AFO are inside the vestiges

AFO: If I didn't lend you my power you would have become charcoal and die, and even if you managed to survive, you would have died from the fall

Shigaraki: I've told you... to shut up Sensei...! This is my will, my dream...!

Deku can't move

Pre-predecessor: You can't move yet in this world, we will do something about that

Chapter ends

-----------------

In the other summary, the part where Deku says 'Cancel it', he doesn't say that, he tells AFO/Shigaraki to take back what he said about Bakugou's sacrifice being pointless. And the Gigantomachia part i think it's important too, also if the cities in chapter 282 were in order then he has advanced a lot, now he only has 8 cities to destroy from 20.

Last edited:
Okay, reading the last pages, it looks like OFA vs AFO is coming. I thought that Nana was saying that she will move Deku, but no, she's saying that they(OFA vestiges) will do something against AFO and Shigaraki.

So I guess that AFO can't steal OFA even with their quirk.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Is nanas body the most ideal body for women? :endthis:
Btw great chapter hope the manga won't end in near time, kinda hard to look the sacrifice from heroes side but it worth to read a dark manga like this. Not like fairyt*le :gokulaugh:
Im not into a girl with body like that lol, but she is so beautiful indeed.. :shocking:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
avatar mha communicating with ghost now and having visions
Horikoshi is a well known Star Wars fan.

Does this surprise anyone? It shouldn't.

Now, all we are missing is Deku's "I am your Fater scene".

I wonder who could potentially be Deku's.....................:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk: