Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Bad

• Total voters
Endeavor is not going to die. But his career as the number 1 hero is threatened. Dabi announces that he is the son of deavor. The hero known as number 1 turns out to be an abusive dad, it will have a huge impact on people about their perception of Endeavor. If Endeavor dies, it will be boring, it is better if he stays alive and suffering from inside.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Endeavor is not going to die. But his career as the number 1 hero is threatened. Dabi announces that he is the son of deavor. The hero known as number 1 turns out to be an abusive dad, it will have a huge impact on people about their perception of Endeavor. If Endeavor dies, it will be boring, it is better if he stays alive and suffering from inside.
Yes i agree.
Basically this series is all about "Endeavor/Enji Todoroki character development" post AFO vs Allmight.

It will be mindblowing though if Best Jeanist get promoted to #1 Pro Heroes because of this lol.

Endeavor dying after all that redemption progress is unlikely. I see this as Dabi following Stain's ideology of how Heroes are phonies and unworthy to be called one, he'll expose Endeavor's abuse of his family which will ultimately have the public question and even turn on the heroes adding more insult to injury.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
. yes i put jeanist over hawks fyi
Hawks is genius at every level.

About the match up :

hawks is faster and can fly so better mobility

But maybe Jeanist can catch him with threads, Hawks own clothes etc. But Hawks feathers can move at will and are strong and sharp, he can likely cut the threads with the feathers. And Hawks has a lot of feathers. Jeanist will have to catch Hawks while dodging Hawks feathers.

All in all Hawks is better in my book but it will be agreat match

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Hawks is genius at every level.

About the match up :

hawks is faster and can fly so better mobility

But maybe Jeanist can catch him with threads, Hawks own clothes etc. But Hawks feathers can move at will and are strong and sharp, he can likely cut the threads with the feathers. And Hawks has a lot of feathers. Jeanist will have to catch Hawks while dodging Hawks feathers.

All in all Hawks is better in my book but it will be agreat match
ah im not talking about powerscaling, im talking about my taste lol.

I really don't want my Endy-chan to die

I don't know what is the best : an alive Endy that everyone despises because of his past or a dead Endy.
I was kidding. We may all see him live. After all, he is number 1 and should be there just like Vegeta have been all these years. Want to see more char development from him and finally a closure between him and Touya.
he is my fav pro heroes after Endeavor. yes i put jeanist over hawks fyi
I was also kidding. Would love to see Jean to his extent. I just realized how Twice could have been manipulated by Hawks before having a deal with Dabi and that could be the missing piece on how the corpse he presented to him was actually a copy. Or perhaps, the hero society had prepared that beforehand.