Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Best Jeanist action next chapter,
let the world know why are you "The Best" :finally:
Although I think it will be like 291 final page is Jeanist wrapping machia and then formal reintroduction in 292.

The reveal was obvious and everyone that watches youtube knew
alot of videos were made for this one but it was still well doneot only Enji has to deal with his son becoming a villain he is being exposed and will not be able to stay a hero himself
It's the first time i'm mad that a victim spoke up about their abuser but it also reduces the chances of Endeavor dying so that's good

P.s
Dabi has killed only 30 people? Lmao Kingdom generals kill atleast 3000 before hitting puberty and they do it without any superpower one more reason why Kingdom is top 1 :endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Amazing Chapter!!! Endeavor's face is a riot.

I'm sad that Dabi actually wants to kill Shoto. It's not Shoto's fault Dabi, he suffered too.

Looks like Bakugou's about to reenter the fight.
That's why I want Shoto to be more pissed on Dabi right now for not letting him know how he feels and that he's alive.

Finally this was the chapter I was waiting for! Everything about this chapter was really great especially Dabi's speech, I also really like seeing the reaction of Endeavor and Shoto. Dabi dancing while revealing all of this was so good, the man is just enjoying himself while both his father and younger brother are in a state of shock.

I also really enjoyed the Dabi panels during this chapter as well.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Bakugo is still conscious and is talking about having a “complete victory” and there’s a good chance Best Jeanist could be on the way. Bakugo hero name reveal coming soon?
:zorothink:
Best Jeanist after defeated Machia : Yo, Bakugo how are you? are you finally decided ur hero name?
Bakugo : Yes, sensei.
Best Jeanist : What is it?
Bakugo : KACCHAN!!

No, he is on the plane.
he might takedown machia next chapter
Yeah no I don't see that happening, Best Jeanist is strong but there is no way he himself can take down Machia especially with the other villains there. Machia is just way too strong and imo he's a endgame villain so I don't see him being defeated during this arc, I think instead of fighting Best Jeanist will just try to rescue everyone.