Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I wanted to wait to see how the official translation would call Bakugou's hero name, since they should have contact with Horikoshi and as some people said it could have been a wordplay, but nah, as I thought his hero's name is just Dynamite and not DynaMight, even the Spanish translation says so and I think this is something that Horikoshi would have pointed to the translator if it was really Dynamight.

I loved this chapter lol. I got hyped when Endeavor punched Gigantomachia in the face, that shit was sheer badassery. And of course itโ€™s great to have Mirio back, having these two both in one chapter completes me.

I donโ€™t give a single f about Bakugo, so I really donโ€™t care what his hero name is lol.
I love it since he's the No 1 Hero and it's probably still broadcasted. Just imagine Dabi's broadcast actually backfiring.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I love it since he's the No 1 Hero and it's probably still broadcasted. Just imagine Dabi's broadcast actually backfiring.
I still think the broadcast will harm Endy and his rep. Dabi is still a villain and still Endy son. Just that is a problem. And othe heroes will look at him differently too.

This has to have consequences for Endy : retirement or other public shaming

I still think the broadcast will harm Endy and his rep. Dabi is still a villain and still Endy son. Just that is a problem. And othe heroes will look at him differently too.

This has to have consequences for Endy : retirement or other public shaming
Or Deku's speech turns this thing around. This is the first time the public really gets to know Deku aside from the Sports Festival.

Yoooooo Bakugoat hype :steef::steef:
Pretending that i care about the most annoying character in fiction

And who is Shindo? I don't even remember this guy and he actually beat Allmight in pupularity poll? :milaugh: japanese fans really do vote weird this might actually be worst than Kingdom's :whitepress:
Some artist are gonna have fun drawing fanarts of that panel with Deku shooting that black whip out of his mouth :seriously:

8/10 :cheers:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I wanted to wait to see how the official translation would call Bakugou's hero name, since they should have contact with Horikoshi and as some people said it could have been a wordplay, but nah, as I thought his hero's name is just Dynamite and not DynaMight, even the Spanish translation says so and I think this is something that Horikoshi would have pointed to the translator if it was really Dynamight.
I see something in twitter : the Japanese Oru Maito (all might) and Daina maito Baku name. So the end seems to be the same. I don't know why they choose to make something different for Dynamite instead of Dynamight

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Is Gang Orca Fish mate?

I see something in twitter : the Japanese Oru Maito (all might) and Daina maito Baku name. So the end seems to be the same. I don't know why they choose to make something different for Dynamite instead of Dynamight
Well I think it's because Dynamite is a real word that goes with his character and power while Dynamight is a sport shoes brand for womans...

And while it's true that both words pronounce with the word 'maito' and it's a nice coincidence i think it's just that, a coincidence. Mainly because the characters didn't seem to react to the name neither I saw Bakugou saying something to make it seem like it was a reference to All Might.

Anyways it may change later to Dynamight in the official translation, althought as I said it's likely a coincidence but if Horikoshi sees that fans like more Dynamight instead of Dynamite then it may change.