Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Bakugou: Great explosion killer God dynamite!!

Jeanist: Childish

Iida: Long

Nejire: Dangerous

Compress: Lame

Spinner: Laaame

Mirio: Haha
---

Best Jeanist actually says that's from a second year of elementary school student but since it's too long I just said childish because that's what he means with 1 word

So, Endeavor moves and the anesthetic is working now, I guess the reason to why it's working is because it starting working after Machia completed his first order, now Shigaraki have him a new order but it's too late since the anesthetic affected him before the second order

For example last year there was a person that spend like 5 thousand dollars(500000 yens) voting for Bakugou, and the same probably goes for all the characters. And it's the same every year, and the editorial doesn't do anything about that... Of course people are paying a lot of money just to vote for one character, there is no way they are going to complain but at the same time it makes this kind of polls meaningless

Those troll votes should be throwed out! Who is monitoring these polls? Insane! And spending that much money toward such frivolous bs? WTF! You are right this poll is meaningless and a laughing stock.