• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My Hero Academia Chapter 294
Title “Last Stage”
Original: ラストステージ

@RayanOO @Flower etc
Post automatically merged:

- Mr. Compress is the main highlight of this chapter.
- His Face Reveal happens in the end of chapter.
Ffs who gives a fuck

Give me All Might hori.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
- Mr. Compress is the main highlight of this chapter.
don't know what to think about this reveal, this drag the arc a bit more but I think he was in the shadow for so much times COmpress needs his time to shine. And we must etablish him as someone serious and important for the second par of the manga.

The only thing is I am not a fan of what I heard about him (not confirmed apparently)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
don't know what to think about this reveal, this drag the arc a bit more but I think he was in the shadow for so much times COmpress needs his time to shine. And we must etablish him as someone serious and important for the second par of the manga.

The only thing is I am not a fan of what I heard about him (not confirmed apparently)
Yeah. It's a bit boring.

I need All Might vs LoV and Noumus.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
More spoilers

Compress is grandchild of grandchild of Oji Hajirama!!!!!
He has the blood of legendary thief in him

He owns Jeanist by removing his clothes
He also captures every member of LoV with his quirk
He also decides to escape the heroes by himself while protecting his friends

WHAT A BAD ASS
I think the guy name is Oji Harima

https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Oji_Harima

What a fucking bullshit if this war doesn't end in total defeat.
I wanted heroes to lose and run away. Total defeat.

Let be honest I kinda expect the war more brutal and ending in a total defeat but that isn´t the case anymore, Shiggy as villian get beaten down and his teamates even get handle by highschool heroes. I didn´t like how Horikoshi take any tension of this war, you don´t threat your number one villian like this(in the case he could learn from Tabata(Black clover) and Oda who handle Kaido very well).
I hope the sound change soon and it end in total defeat but it seems like Hori don´t plan it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Let be honest I kinda expect the war more brutal and ending in a total defeat but that isn´t the case anymore, Shiggy as villian get beaten down and his teamates even get handle by highschool heroes. I didn´t like how Horikoshi take any tension of this war, you don´t threat your number one villian like this(in the case he could learn from Tabata(Black clover) and Oda who handle Kaido very well).
I hope the sound change soon and it end in total defeat but it seems like Hori don´t plan it.
Likely thousands of death thanks to Machia, 2/3 of the top 10 either dead or crippled or broken, thousands of death thanks to Shiggy death wave, and a lot of heroes died against the league.

The heroes already lost. But they don't lost everything. They managed to steal enough wins to secure a better future for the world.