Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Average

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Likely thousands of death thanks to Machia, 2/3 of the top 10 either dead or crippled or broken, thousands of death thanks to Shiggy death wave, and a lot of heroes died against the league.

The heroes already lost. But they don't lost everything. They managed to steal enough wins to secure a better future for the world.
Yes but the way how Shiggy get portrayal is kinda still underwhelmed for me, the tension need to grow up and the kiddy highschool heroes need to take a total defeat. But again it is just my opinion, with means I still love MHA but I kinda miss the tension of danger.

Updates:

- According to Jeanist, Compress' injuries look fatal, so he won't be able to get away (likely killed, he compressed his own body parts to escape Jeanist's wires)
- Spinner is supposed to wake up Shigaraki to aid in their escape
- Harima Ouji, Compress' ancestor, was a Robin Hood Type Figure who stole from the heroes and gave to people in the streets, Compress inherited his dream, but leaves it to Shigaraki now

Yeah, Compress gets killed.

G

Gorosei Informer

Updates:

- According to Jeanist, Compress' injuries look fatal, so he won't be able to get away (likely killed, he compressed his own body parts to escape Jeanist's wires)
- Harima Ouji, Compress' ancestor, was a Robin Hood Type Figure who stole from the heroes and gave to people in the streets, Compress inherited his dream, but leaves it to Shigaraki now

Wtf...
:lusalty::whitepress:

First Majestic was wasted and now this? We finally get our Compress reveal and some backstory but at what cost?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Updates:

Am I the only one who like doesn't feel good about this? I mean now everyone will start leaving their dreams to shigaraki or shit and die like a "hero" to allow him to run.

G

Gorosei Informer

Am I the only one who like doesn't feel good about this? I mean now everyone will start leaving their dreams to shigaraki or shit and die like a "hero" to allow him to run.
This is exactly what I'm fearing. Magne, Twice and now Compress? Is Spinner gonna die when he gets his moment finally? is Toga going to die at some point too? Dabi's got death flags too. Sigh.

:nicagesmile:

He can breathe fire, yeah.
I thought compres will be agent that undercover but nope he is dead already :okay:
Argh kinda curious about dekus dad, he is not a hero right? N about dekus real quirk look like he got some but taken by the dr when he was a child:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

This is exactly what I'm fearing. Magne, Twice and now Compress? Is Spinner gonna die when he gets his moment finally? is Toga going to die at some point too? Dabi's got death flags too. Sigh.

:nicagesmile:
Kinda sad if toga got killed, she like a girl that her mental still unstable
please dont kill her just heal her mental condition :josad:

I thought compres will be agent that undercover but nope he is dead already :okay:
Argh kinda curious about dekus dad, he is not a hero right? N about dekus real quirk look like he got some but taken by the dr when he was a child:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Kinda sad if toga got killed, she like a girl that her mental still unstable
please dont kill her just heal her mental condition :josad:
Toga dont want to be healed, she just want to be accepted bro..

Toga dont want to be healed, she just want to be accepted bro..
Yeah u can heal her with the condition she need, but what is her condition i forgot. Got to reread the chapter :suresure:
After reread the chapter i think her mental condition kinda worst, but if someone wrong the others must tell her its is wrong n tell the right thing to do, not just blaming like her old story :goyea:
Its my opinion the result up to the creator, is he need her or not

Last edited:
Fuck the heroes
:lusalty:

They killed off twice and compress but we can't even get a dead hawks
:josad:
We got a burnt out Endeavor, severely injured Hawks, Jeanist with just one lung, Crust is Dust, Mirko lost her limbs, X-less is Dust, Aizawa lost his eye and his leg, Torino is probably not gonna survive.

This was a catastrophe for the heroes, despite them winning the battle.