Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
After hundreds of chapters, heroes from outside Japan might finally appear in the storyline (I don't watch the anime films). Pretty cool seeing the top 3 continue working together. Hawks and Best Jeanist are pretty cool (some of my favourites) and Endeavour's been getting a bit more interesting for me, as of late. It's nice to see him in such a vulnerable state after everything he's done in the past. The interactions between Hawks and Shoto were nice to see. Bakugo was in the next chapter so that was something. Next chapter will be pretty good, seeing Midoriya have that conversation with the previous users. Is this still all still considered part of the war arc?

After hundreds of chapters, heroes from outside Japan might finally appear in the storyline (I don't watch the anime films). Pretty cool seeing the top 3 continue working together. Hawks and Best Jeanist are pretty cool (some of my favourites) and Endeavour's been getting a bit more interesting for me, as of late. It's nice to see him in such a vulnerable state after everything he's done in the past. The interactions between Hawks and Shoto were nice to see. Bakugo was in the next chapter so that was something. Next chapter will be pretty good, seeing Midoriya have that conversation with the previous users. Is this still all still considered part of the war arc?
Not sure if we're still in the war arc or in the aftermath of the war arc.

The fight has definitely finished(but also, just begun).
Post automatically merged:

This chapter was nice. I enjoyed Hawks' introspection about the relationship with his parents, and it was nice to see Deku's friends and class mates worry about each other.

OFA being public knowledge is a huge story altering event, which I'm interested in seeing the ramifications of.

The introduction of foriegn heroes also seems cool, but that seems more like something that's happening down the line, than immediately.

Hoping that the conference with the previous OFA doesn't go for too long personally. Maybe a chapter or two(which facilitates Deku waking up) Wonder what they're actually discussing.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I can't wait for someone to say that Endeavor or Mirio or an other top hero should take OFA :sadgrin:

Endy will say no (character dev, no longer urging for power, and taking his rival power is cheap lol).

But there will be voices to put Deku out of it (to young too weak inexperienced etc)

Okay hear me out, I know it looks like Endeavour is becoming a crybaby after all this is like the third chapter he cries. But, this has to be the first time in his career that people are actually lifting a weight from his shoulders. We have never seen anyone reach out for him all his fellow pro heroes did was that they laughed at his meaningless struggle to become no.1. He was suffocating by the pressure from superhuman society and he had to deal with all of it alone. Of course I know that he had a ultimate breakdown when his son Touya became a villain, he knows that he is responsible for what he has done in the past. He can't undo the mistakes that he committed and now he has to carry out his duty with Shoto to deal with Dabi once and for all. Talks about character development.:myman:

To be fair this part of the story and the show doesn't interest me much.

I like that all previous holders had messy and brutal lives, protecting the secret, chased by AFO and passing the torch through and through but outside of that this is not really my cup of tea
Understandable but I've always been interested in the previous holders and this can be a turning point in the series as a whole.

I assume that each country has their own top 5-10 Heroes, so Allmight was "just" the top hero in Japan but it don´t count for Amercia and other countries. In the end I can even see a Elite unite who watch overall over the world. With means every country as their top heroes but their is a special force who watch over the whole world, the elite five or something with the strongest heroes.
Why they not shown up then in the case of Japan? I think Hori could easily explain it with the elite Heroes have their hands full with something else.

But with every country having their top heroes, also the chance rise that every country have their own top villians.
In the end it could end in a all out war, I look forward to this since it has really big potential.^^
isnt that bureaucracy?