My Hero Academia Chapter 310 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

G

Gorosei Informer

Thanks for the tag @BangMi !

:cheers:

I really hope it's not time travel, I rather it's an ancestor at least but could it be that Bakugo is the reincarnation of the 2nd user? It's most likely Bakugo himself or a relative though unfortunately.

:whitepress:

Wow that user looks an AWFUL lot like Bakugo, even in regards to his weapon type. I think they fact though we didn't see Deku freaking out or anything though during the flashback and being like "WAIT WHAT!? BAKUGO!?!" or even being slightly surprised by the seconds appearance probably is a good indicator that it's not him. Dekus relatively smart and has been watching and wanting to surpass Bakugo since he was a kid, so I feel like Deku would easily recognize an adult Bakugo especially if a lot of us were looking at him being like "Wow, he looks like Bakugou." We'll probably have to wait to see what his actual quirk is, which I'm sure we will get here soon since the 2nd and 3rd users quirks are the only ones we don't have yet.

Civilians are going haywire like expected, not knowing whos a villain or not and are just using their own prejudices to enact "justice". Hopefully this is a theme that continues throughout this section of the story, because I think it would be interesting to add some of these prejudices and see how it starts to affect possibly members of the class. Civilians not trusting people like Mina, Tokoyami, Asui, Shoji, or Ojiro, I think could create to some really heartbreaking moments where maybe some of the class had insecurities about themselves because of their quirks. This only being exacerbated by civilians not starting to treat heroes with mutant like transformations as either villains or evil, just due to looking different. So I am curious to see if this becomes a running theme or if this type of prejudice towards mutant type heroes/civilians is just gonna kind of be an isolated incident just because of these few crummy civilians.

Maybe this momment will hapenned again
Bakugo use OFA
What if when fight AFO later, deku give OFA to many more person?
Maybe there will around 5 all might (top 5 hero), but later it decided by the last get the power will inherit that or the best way is OFA come back to deku again, i dont think deku will die in this manga.:funky:

I wonder whether Hori will use this as an opportunity to show backlash against mutant characters from UA like Shoji, Koda and Tokoyami. That would be an interesting thing to see, especially since its apparently a major part of Shoji's character.
Shoji's hardship would be such a good opportunity to give the main characters (Deku) a new perspectives on the downside of quirk society, since he's faced prejudiced and hides his face to not scare anyone. But I feel like things have escalated to the point where Hori will never explore this.

Shoji's hardship would be such a good opportunity to give the main characters (Deku) a new perspectives on the downside of quirk society, since he's faced prejudiced and hides his face to not scare anyone. But I feel like things have escalated to the point where Hori will never explore this.
Hopefully this is a theme that continues throughout this section of the story, because I think it would be interesting to add some of these prejudices and see how it starts to affect possibly members of the class. Civilians not trusting people like Mina, Tokoyami, Asui, Shoji, or Ojiro, I think could create to some really heartbreaking moments where maybe some of the class had insecurities about themselves because of their quirks. This only being exacerbated by civilians not starting to treat heroes with mutant like transformations as either villains or evil, just due to looking different. So I am curious to see if this becomes a running theme or if this type of prejudice towards mutant type heroes/civilians is just gonna kind of be an isolated incident just because of these few crummy civilians.
I believe that Hori has wanted to explore a character like Shoji before, so I wouldn't be surprised even if we got just a page or two reflecting the prejudice of civilians towards him. It would be a shame if it wasn't explored among any of the members of the class.

As for Mina, Ojiro and Asui, I think they're human passing enough to avoid getting literally lynched on the street by civilians. Asui's appearance did make it difficult for her to make friends in middle school, but that was the worst really.

I think brick face Koda, bird head Tokoyami, and wtf is that Shoji would all probably be more likely to be subjected to bullying than others, because their physical appearances are far more "intimidating" than "cute" or "benign". At least from 2A(yes, they're 2A now). 2B would probably have far more worse examples, since half of 2B has some WTF appearances that are incredibly freakish.