My Hero Academia Chapter 311 Spoilers Discussion Thread

G

Gorosei Informer

:vistalaugh:
Duality of Man.

I mean, her design is cool but the gun coming out of her arm is gross.

BTW just read the summary and holy shit All might... Well he will be fine, i doubt he dies like this. And with AFO having no heart, I suppose they mean he has no emotions(?) or maybe he doesn't even have a heart... Who knows...

Double spread.

Oh wow, what a design! She definitely looks interesting and important, as well as badass!

Yeah, the twitter account that has been posting the raws probably isn't gonna be doing it anymore (since apparently someone on the MHA staff follows him now).
Yeah, I know bnha's composer follows Atsushi now but I didn't mean the pics Atsushi uploads but there is another person who uploads the full chapter in imgur, not always and this time he/she didn't.

G

Gorosei Informer

I really.dont think that girl is a Vilain.
If she wanted to she could have already take deku out
Yeah her expression and body language before and attitude all seem to imply she's being forced into this somehow imo.

G

Gorosei Informer

Depending on how things go... she's MC material.
Hope I don't get disappointed.
She seems like she's an athletic muscle girl... hot.
She'll be like the new version of Nana.
Oh yeah I'd love that, I love her design, shes hot and "athlethicc" as you said. Definitely like a new version of Nana now you mention it haha, Miruko, Nana and now her, gotta love it!
:steef::finally:

I hope she will be a recurring character, I'm curious to see if she is related to Momo and or Nighteye too.

Oh yeah I'd love that, I love her design, shes hot and "athlethicc" as you said. Definitely like a new version of Nana now you mention it haha, Miruko, Nana and now her, gotta love it!
:steef::finally:

I hope she will be a recurring character, I'm curious to see if she is related to Momo and or Nighteye too.
Well if we're being honest, I prefer my girls to be smaller on that side.. but still fit and got some muscles.
You think there's a relation to either of them?