My Hero Academia Chapter 311 - They're Here!!

Rate The Chapter!!

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
Pretty good chapter, the ending of the chapter does make me wonder if the female villain is really working for All for One or not. We're led to believe that she is working for All for One and that her goal to capture Deku but that might not be the case, also it's interesting that Overhaul is also there with the female villain.

Last edited:
Pretty good chapter, the ending of the chapter does make me wonder if the female villain is really working for All for One or not. We're led to believe that she is working for All for One and that her goal to capture Deku but that might not be the case, also it's interesting that Overhaul is also there with the female villain.
Is it too soon. To really call her a villain? I mean technically she was in Tartarus but she's still relatively unknown is goals, but apparently she's with Overhaul, but who's to say he's calling shots? Maybe she is and he's the underling, maybe he's changed a bit... so many possibilities.
She didn't have to warn Deku either.

Actually how to see her leg?
I just see 1 leg :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Those deku eyes, i prefer red :josad:
If I'm seeing it correctly then her left leg is out and on a ledge, her right leg is on the inside and covered by the left leg.... or she melded them together...
She got thick muscle-y legs etc...