My Hero Academia Chapter 311 - They're Here!!

Rate The Chapter!!

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Haven't been reading the past few chapters. So I'm a little out of the loop.

Who is the "Jailbreaker" they're talking about? AFO or someone else? It sounds like a different guy to AFO.

Also, centuries. Always thought MHA was 200~ years in the future. So this is some soft confirmation that at least 200 years have passed.

Not sure wtf is going on with the girls legs this chapter but... Overhaul is back!

Who is the "Jailbreaker" they're talking about? AFO or someone else? It sounds like a different guy to AFO.

Also, centuries. Always thought MHA was 200~ years in the future. So this is some soft confirmation that at least 200 years have passed.

Not sure wtf is going on with the girls legs this chapter but... Overhaul is back!

She's probably got some Mirko leg muscles going on and the other leg is just hidden. Or she melded them together to make a uhh unipod?

Jail breakers is just a generic term applied to the villains who escaped from prison.

G

Gorosei Informer

I wanted to take a break for a few days from the forum but i just had to say this girl is very hot before going
Cultured.

:cheers::goyea:

The girl's design is similar to nana shimura's
Hori really be blessing us!

:finally::steef:

Well if we're being honest, I prefer my girls to be smaller on that side.. but still fit and got some muscles.
You think there's a relation to either of them?
It's certainly possible, Nighteye was shown briefly in a panek before she attacked. Might be coincidence but it might not be either ofc.

People have theorised Momo's parents might be criminals and that's how they are so rich, maybe covert criminals or something, but I wonder if this woman could be related to Momo, her older sister, aunt or even mother?

It might just all be coincidence and Hori's art style, I don't want to get my hopes and expectations up too much, but it would be a cool connection and great development for Momo especially if it's true. She just lost her mentor too as we finally got introduced to him, which winds me up!

:goatasure::lusalty:
she can snipe me any day :steef:
Ahaha! Talk about wanting to be literally the target of her affections even?

:usosmug::ace:

Cultured.

:cheers::goyea:

Hori really be blessing us!

:finally::steef:

It's certainly possible, Nighteye was shown briefly in a panek before she attacked. Might be coincidence but it might not be either ofc.

People have theorised Momo's parents might be criminals and that's how they are so rich, maybe covert criminals or something, but I wonder if this woman could be related to Momo, her older sister, aunt or even mother?

It might just all be coincidence and Hori's art style, I don't want to get my hopes and expectations up too much, but it would be a cool connection and great development for Momo especially if it's true. She just lost her mentor too as we finally got introduced to him, which winds me up!

:goatasure::lusalty:

:usosmug::ace:
Lol well that's a lot of possibilities of storyline and plotlines that she could be involved in.
From if she was in Tartarus and is related to Momo, as a sister then what if Momo is actually the traitor? Resolving or something with that plotline.

What do you mean about tat last thing?

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol well that's a lot of possibilities of storyline and plotlines that she could be involved in.
From if she was in Tartarus and is related to Momo, as a sister then what if Momo is actually the traitor? Resolving or something with that plotline.

What do you mean about tat last thing?
Momo being the traitor would be WILD but I wouldn't mind it at all. Especially an "unwilling traitor" ofc.

The last thing I said to you or in my post itself?

This

or this?