Rate The Chapter!!

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Smart Deku is always nice, but I don't really see the effect of the new power. I think with a good OFA hit he could have done the same no ?

Don't worry when we will see them again they will make huge progress too. Hori can let the other two fall too far behind. They are likely training their ass off to be stronger right now.

But it was obvious that OFA + 7 quirks would be OP

bakugo would wash her meanwhile deku? getting bodied :josad:
Bkg would get destroyed what are you on lol
Smart Deku is always nice, but I don't really see the effect of the new power. I think with a good OFA hit he could have done the same no ?

Don't worry when we will see them again they will make huge progress too. Hori can let the other two fall too far behind. They are likely training their ass off to be stronger right now.

But it was obvious that OFA + 7 quirks would be OP
They will be stronger too but nowhere near Dekus level

It wouldnt make sense otherwise tbh

If Deku got hit by one of her bullet then bkg will too
acting like condomfan ice? just because Leku got hit doesnt mean shit bakugo is fast got better mobility to
laday nagat getting bodied hard her bullets gets destroyed by bakugo s explosions easy :milaugh:
so again just because deku getting bodied doesnt mean shit bakugo is on another level

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Good chapter.

Nice to see the third users quirk(which just seems like a power booster), and continue to see that Deku is acting reckless AF.
I don’t mind him acting reckless and mixing new quirks but I prefer if it doesn’t work fine each time.

Fiest time he awoke black whip he nearly hurt everyone, here he is using a new quirk he doesn’t master at all I would like some backlash or some problem in its uses

:lulz:
First, Deku dressed and working as Batman and now All Might driving a Batmobile Hercules.
Those random dudes using Thunder Spear from AOT-verse. Guess they had some spare left since the story is over.:kayneshrug:

MHA had a unique story telling from the beginning which told the story of hero society and a next generation wannabe heroes. The obstacles the heroes faced while dealing with villains of the society felt like a real life conflict of light and dark side of the society. But, lately the story-telling is too much focused on power-ups and unrealistic at that one too. If Deku can use all the previous users Quirks, why wasn;t All Might was shown using them. He too was a quirkless guy.
I really hate the idea of the previous users coming in aid at every scenario. It's MHA not Avatar ffs. :lusalty:

Lady Nagant leveled this series which was already spectacular anyway.

I'm looking forward her backstory and hope many spicy details are portrayed. Also new action from her.

She will probably be redeemed in my opinion, and not destroyed.

quirk singularity :kata:

I don't think Hori will write this early a Deku that can wash Bakugo
Hori implied that Deku was stronger than Bakugo in the class 1A vs 1B arc before Deku even had multiple quirks. He's definitely much stronger than Bakugo at this point.
Post automatically merged:

Fiest time he awoke black whip he nearly hurt everyone, here he is using a new quirk he doesn’t master at all I would like some backlash or some problem in its uses
I'm willing to bet Hori's just saving that for next chapter
Post automatically merged:

If Deku can use all the previous users Quirks, why wasn;t All Might was shown using them. He too was a quirkless guy.
because OFA gets stronger as time passes and its passed down from user to user
Deku has a much stronger version of OFA than All Might's.

Last edited:
Am i the only one who is getting HXH vibes from the recent arcs of MHA ? With Deku leaving the academy and fighting left and right new enemies it kinda feels chimera ants arc in some ways. Love how the story is becoming darker :steef:

When I saw this scene in chapter it made me think of hxh aswell not sure if i'm the only one haha

acting like condomfan ice? just because Leku got hit doesnt mean shit bakugo is fast got better mobility to
laday nagat getting bodied hard her bullets gets destroyed by bakugo s explosions easy :milaugh:
so again just because deku getting bodied doesnt mean shit bakugo is on another level
If Deku gets bodied then bkg will too
Hes not as strong as Deku

Hes not as fast as current Deku too

Deku got way better mobility rn plus has plenty of quirks that help him and hes still struggling

Bkg gets washed by Lady nagant

Am i the only one who is getting HXH vibes from the recent arcs of MHA ? With Deku leaving the academy and fighting left and right new enemies it kinda feels chimera ants arc in some ways. Love how the story is becoming darker :steef:

When I saw this scene in chapter it made me think of hxh aswell not sure if i'm the only one haha
Yes, the difference is of Deku's power level.