My Hero Academia Chapter 313 - Flying Artillery Battery

Rate The Chapter!!

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
acting like condomfan ice? just because Leku got hit doesnt mean shit bakugo is fast got better mobility to
laday nagat getting bodied hard her bullets gets destroyed by bakugo s explosions easy :milaugh:
so again just because deku getting bodied doesnt mean shit bakugo is on another level
Dude, I like Bakugo way more than Deku but let’s face it. Deku would shit on Bakugo. He’s way too versatile with these 7 quirks. He’s got an answer to almost everything now. Horikoshi got to stop doing Bakugo dirty if you want him to have a shot keeping up with Deku lol.

I doubt Bakugo can beat Lady Nagant tbh. She’ll just snipe him at his blind spots so that he won’t be able to explode her bullets.

Deku >>> Bakugo >= Todoroki > (Kirishima/Tokoyami) > Rest of 1 - A

If Deku gets bodied then bkg will too
Hes not as strong as Deku

Hes not as fast as current Deku too

Deku got way better mobility rn plus has plenty of quirks that help him and hes still struggling

Bkg gets washed by Lady nagant
Nah bakugo is not trash liek deku who got garbage combat skills
Bakugo would wash her deku is garbage
Post automatically merged:

Dude, I like Bakugo way more than Deku but let’s face it. Deku would shit on Bakugo. He’s way too versatile with these 7 quirks. He’s got an answer to almost everything now. Horikoshi got to stop doing Bakugo dirty if you want him to have a shot keeping up with Deku lol.

I doubt Bakugo can beat Lady Nagant tbh. She’ll just snipe him at his blind spots so that he won’t be able to explode her bullets.

Deku >>> Bakugo >= Todoroki > (Kirishima/Tokoyami) > Rest of 1 - A
No deku aint washing bakugo

Depends on if Bakugo got a power up when we see him again. Hopefully he did. But for now Deku would wash tf out of him. Anyway Bakugo will always be cooler than Deku who needs 7 quirks anyway.
We will see when this lame ass mangaka decides to show his full power since mf didnt had a real villain fight
horikoshi and loda should take luffy and deku s balls out of their mounths

We will see when this lame ass mangaka decides to show his full power since mf didnt had a real villain fight
horikoshi and loda should take luffy and deku s balls out of their mounths
Facts. Wack as hell that Bakugo still does not have a big fight against a villain yet. Horikoshi only lets Bakugo flex on his classmates lol. When it comes to villains, he gets shafted. Even Kirishima has big fights vs villains. Smh

I think that Horikoshi maybe wanted to focus on character development with Bakugo instead of fights, since Bakugo was just obsessed with strength. Now that he’s a much developed character, he might get some big fights now. Maybe.... :josad:

Facts. Wack as hell that Bakugo still does not have a big fight against a villain yet. Horikoshi only lets Bakugo flex on his classmates lol. When it comes to villains, he gets shafted. Even Kirishima has big fights vs villains. Smh

I think that Horikoshi maybe wanted to focus on character development with Bakugo instead of fights, since Bakugo was just obsessed with strength. Now that he’s a much developed character, he might get some big fights now. Maybe.... :josad:
In op i win with zoro but in mha i feel like a sanji fan :josad:

@ReggieZoldyck21 he gave bakugo 2 powerups and he doesn t even show them against a strong villain man
Last time he used howitzer was in chap 50:josad: or his big exp
Like what s the point of giving him the power ups if u aint showing shit :lusalty:

In op i win with zoro but in mha i feel like a sanji fan :josad:
Dude, just do what I did. Replace Bakugo as your favorite character with Endeavor. You’ll enjoy this manga way more lol. Endeavor is a better character than Bakugo anyway. Best character in this manga. He’s more relevant than every non Deku Class 1 - A member too :cheers:

Dude, just do what I did. Replace Bakugo as your favorite character with Endeavor. You’ll enjoy this manga way more lol. Endeavor is a better character than Bakugo anyway. Best character in this manga. He’s more relevant than every non Deku Class 1 - A member too :cheers:
Nah i like endeavor but bakugo is top 1
Check my post i added something new

I don’t mind him acting reckless and mixing new quirks but I prefer if it doesn’t work fine each time.

Fiest time he awoke black whip he nearly hurt everyone, here he is using a new quirk he doesn’t master at all I would like some backlash or some problem in its uses
Yeah, I want to see that as well. He uses the thirds quirk, but some sort of backlash puts him into more trouble than he was previously.

I want Deku to suffer the consequences of being reckless like this.

Even as a deku fan

I feel like hes getting way too op at this point

Now imagine when he uses ofa at 100% plus 7 quirks

Thats too much
Not really

Deku is the superman of his verse, plus the series is almost over. Its kind of expected.

Honestly, the 6 quirks make the fights more interesting. There just isn't much deku could do with super strength alone. With the 6 quirks, tactics have become more important than just brute strength.

Not really

Deku is the superman of his verse, plus the series is almost over. Its kind of expected.

Honestly, the 6 quirks make the fights more interesting. There just isn't much deku could do with super strength alone. With the 6 quirks, tactics have become more important than just brute strength.
Yeah, it makes Deku's one on one fights more interesting, but I was sort of personally hoping that Hori would try to focus more on Deku participating in team fights where each fighter brought their own skill set.

Right now, Deku feels like a one man army, and its hard for him to feel tense in fights against singular opponents.