Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

What a fantastic chapter, I'm actually having to take some time out and process all of this, let it all sink in. This is what I really wanted to see for such a long time and Nagant is such a beautifully tragic, relatable and broken figure.

Seeing her at different stages of her life, how she begun and became who she is now, what she's been through and exposed to, the falsehoods, the deception, it really is heartbreaking.

She was so innocent, so wide-eyed, so idealistic and naive and seeing her losing faith, becoming disillusioned with the shallow facade of hero society, even being ashamed to shake hands with the children who admired and adored her.

I'm not sure if the blood on her hands in that scene was symbolic or actually there, but symbolically would definitely make more sense ofc.

Scarred by her actions, haunted by what she has to do to maintain that veil of a "utopian society".

I am so loving this story arc, just for the concept of exploring a hero turned evil alone but Nagant is so endearing, so fascinating and so wonderfully designed, so attractive, badass, unique, creative and so on! I really feel like Hori is spoiling some of us at least!

Thanks for the tag too anyway!

:cheers::finally::nicagesmile::fujilaugh:

*edit*

I had November Rain and Don't Cry by Guns and Roses playing as I read the chapter and typed out my post here and it feels so fitting somehow...

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Lady Nagant is the best thing happened in this arc.:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

OMFG WOW, DAMN! You have BLESSED us SO MUCH here! This is truly some GODLY level bequaeathing of the ultimate beauty by you! Thank you SO MUCH! For real though, seriously!

I don't even know what to say, I'm speechless! But those fan panels/fanga of her and Overhaul, with the kinds of guy she likes, that gives me absolute hope LOL! If only she was real, I need to find someone like her IRL!

:gokulaugh::cheers::funky::bignews::finally::vistalaugh::rolaugh: :ronalaugh::lumazed::lunazing::willsmith::yonjidoggy::fujilaugh::ace:

Geez I'm letting my inner Sanji out! LOL

:saden::kobeha::stealthblack:

I dislike how so many people are hating on Deku because he's able to use his extra quirks decently. Like he spent the first like half of the series trying to master one for all, which is one of the hardest quirks to master.

He had to put a significant amount of effort to train blackwhip and then float. But after that, do we really need to make a big ordeal out of every single quirk? After Deku already learns how to use 2-3 quirks at once, why should the others be that big of a deal? Especially since one for all is headed to singularity and Deku can freely communicate and is receiving training from the past users.
So no, its not an asspull for Deku to easily be able to pick up the basic uses of his other quirks. Like Fa Jin's effect isn't that different from simply using a higher percentage of one for all, why can't Deku handle that?

While at the beginning of the series, Deku was supposed to be just a normal kid, we're at the point when he's about to become the next all might. All Might was easily able to pick up one for all and use 100%, in a similar fashion, Deku is easily able to pick up and use his 6 quirks.

It's not that surprising that there's some amount of scum or people willing to do less than heroic methods in the commission. It almost seems like Nagant was a fall guy and scapegoat as well.
Is it betrayal? Idk....
Seems as if she's become aware of the less than admirable tactics but has also become disillusioned by AFO as well...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
wow if this is revealed in public it will more shocking than dabi n hawk murders
Yeah I wonder if it will be revealed one day

But i think we’re already past that point. They already distrust the officials, if they learn about that it won’t change a lot of things, they will keep defending themselves and saying fuck off to heroes and government.