My Hero Academia Chapter 317 "Scars, Blood, and Mud"

Rate The Chapter!!

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deku's personality has changed too much. He is like a completely different character, maybe that's the previous OFA users influence, but it's still jarring. I don't mind Deku becoming darker in character, but he has not personally suffered any event that would change him so totally. Horikoshi should have had the balls to kill off Deku's mom or even All Might during the war, then it would have been more explainable.

I miss Shoto and Bakugo and want to see them in action already!

What do you guys think about Deku saying he is comparable to 100% All Might?
Deku is only using 45% of OFA. I always said, once Deku got his other 20 quirks, he would be way stronger than All Might. And you guys think Shoto and Bakugo can compete with him and stay rivals to him? lol - makes absolutely no sense.

I agree and If All Might dies, Deku might break by putting the blame on himself and that when Uraraka will give him that reality slap by saying it was not his fault.
Yeah. I kind of hope its not All Might dying that breaks Deku, but something else.
Post automatically merged:

Deku's personality has changed too much. He is like a completely different character, maybe that's the previous OFA users influence, but it's still jarring. I don't mind Deku becoming darker in character, but he has not personally suffered any event that would change him so totally. Horikoshi should have had the balls to kill off Deku's mom or even All Might during the war, then it would have been more explainable.

I miss Shoto and Bakugo and want to see them in action already!
How dramatically has he changed?

And, I think the war arc absolutely is traumatic enough to consistute a major change in mindset.

From what I've seen, Deku is who his always been, but without the fluffy fun sidesn to his personality(because he doesn't really have opportunities to express them).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I want Deku to revert back to the way he was at the start of the series, believing he was worthless and unable to save anyone, and being paralysed with doubt by that belief.
Why? We knew Deku was going to become the greatest hero in the world since chapter 1 lol. Did you expect EOS Deku to still be doubting himself and shedding tears in the midst of crisis?

Why? We knew Deku was going to become the greatest hero in the world since chapter 1 lol. Did you expect EOS Deku to still be doubting himself and shedding tears in the midst of crisis?
No, I don't mean end of series Deku, I mean, before the end of series, Deku should have a crisis where he reverts back to how he was at the beginning the series in terms of believing himself to be worthless. That would be a good chance for him to grow by learning that he has worth beyond just his ability to save others.