My Hero Academia Chapter 317 Spoilers Thread

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Stain did nothing wrong
:whitepress:
Imagine thinking that Stain is not just an overgrown mad child who lives in a fantasy world, couldn’t be me

Tell that to ingenium
Post automatically merged:

Deku looks great in the wild panel, but a bit sad the explosion didn’t do any damages

What was the point of the last chapter cliff ?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Was just a jest, but seriously Stain ideology doesn’t stand one second in front of a real life check. The guy went and maimed and killed good people just because they didn’t meet his standards.
Most of heroes he killed were heroes out of "fun". They didnt have the proper heart, just numbers. Most of them after gaining hero license didnt bother trying to be better.

And when the shit hit the fan and their resolve was tested as we can see shitload of them cracked and gave up

That kind of mentality cost people their lives. If you take any profession that revolves around saving abd helping people as something that is "fun" people will suffer.

Can you imagine if hudreds maybe even thousands doctors, firemen or police officers gave up at first sign of real trouble?

Stain exposed that corruption. And then during Shigaraki arc we trully saw how weak and selfish most of heroed were.

Stain was evil yes, but he was right. Endeavor? Iida? At the time of the plot they were far from proper heroes

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Most of heroes he killed were heroes out of "fun". They didnt have the proper heart, just numbers. Most of them after gaining hero license didnt bother trying to be better.

And when the shit hit the fan and their resolve was tested as we can see shitload of them cracked and gave up

That kind of mentality cost people their lives. If you take any profession that revolves around saving abd helping people as something that is "fun" people will suffer.

Can you imagine if hudreds maybe even thousands doctors, firemen or police officers gave up at first sign of real trouble?

Stain exposed that corruption. And then during Shigaraki arc we trully saw how weak and selfish most of heroed were.

Stain was evil yes, but he was right. Endeavor? Iida? At the time of the plot they were far from proper heroes
Ingenium wasn’t a real hero ?

there were obviously problems in hero society, hero who were not totally white knight but killing them or maiming them was the solution ?

And perfect human being doesn’t exist. Let’s take death arms, the guy was a hero for people and for people cheers, and so what ? The guy saved tons of people everyday, fought villains, fought in a war, put his hands on Slide and Go etc. That alone deserves respects. The fact that he quited during those hard times is a low blow, does this mean the guy was 100% fully of shit during all his career ? Not at all, tell that to the people he saved or villains he arrested. And does he deserved death or maim during his glory days ? Fuck no.

Stain vision is flawed. Everyone cannot be All might, All Might is one of a kind. Doesn’t mean everyone else is shit.

There were so many différents ways to help society and change the hero world than killing them or maiming them. Just look at Lida, the guy is becoming an amazing hero, just because he had rage moment against the guy who almost killed his bros doesn’t mean he deserved death or something else. And Stain was directly responsible for Ingenium demise so he is just the last person that should talk.

and just look at the number of heroes who died or were hurt during the war, who went fighting an army of villain ? All fake heroes ? The fact they didn’t succeed doesn’t mean they didn’t have hero guts

In my book all of them were real deal. In MHA I didn’t see a lot bad heroes but I saw a lot of great heroes.

just the word : « most » can prove you that Stain was a big bitch. So what he is the one who set the bar between good heroes and shit heroes ? He is the only judge ? And what if he is wrong and he attacked someone great like ingenium ? When you set yourself as the judge you better not miss the mark or your whole act is completely void and you just become a killer.

And even if the other were hero just for fun, if their fun was helping people good for them, and they didn’t deserve what Stain gave them.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Ingenium wasn’t a real hero ?

there were obviously problems in hero society, hero who were not totally white knight but killing them or maiming them was the solution ?

And perfect human being doesn’t exist. Let’s take death arms, the guy was a hero for people and for people cheers, and so what ? The guy saved tons of people everyday, fought villains, fought in a war, put his hands on Slide and Go etc. That alone deserves respects. The fact that he quited during those hard times is a low blow, does this mean the guy was 100% fully of shit during all his career ? Not at all, tell that to the people he saved or villains he arrested. And does he deserved death or maim during his glory days ? Fuck no.

Stain vision is flawed. Everyone cannot be All might, All Might is one of a kind. Doesn’t mean everyone else is shit.

There were so many différents ways to help society and change the hero world than killing them or maiming them. Just look at Lida, the guy is becoming an amazing hero, just because he had rage moment against the guy who almost killed his bros doesn’t mean he deserved death or something else. And Stain was directly responsible for Ingenium demise so he is just the last person that should talk.

and just look at the number of heroes who died or were hurt during the war, who went fighting an army of villain ? All fake heroes ? The fact they didn’t succeed doesn’t mean they didn’t have hero guts

In my book all of them were real deal. In MHA I didn’t see a lot bad heroes but I saw a lot of great heroes.

just the word : « most » can prove you that Stain was a big bitch. So what he is the one who set the bar between good heroes and shit heroes ? He is the only judge ? And what if he is wrong and he attacked someone great like ingenium ? When you set yourself as the judge you better not miss the mark or your whole act is completely void and you just become a killer.

And even if the other were hero just for fun, if their fun was helping people good for them, and they didn’t deserve what Stain gave them.
Everything you said

Those same heroes that he targeted should go and stand at the cemetery of all those that died bcs the hero society was corrupt and ask them if their "fun" activity was a good thing

The silence is your answer.

If your job is protecting and saving you must not be likr Iida or Endeavor or other heroes that were in it for personally glory or hur dur i have a quirk i wanna be a hero

Everything you said

Those same heroes that he targeted should go and stand at the cemetery of all those that died bcs the hero society was corrupt and ask them if their "fun" activity was a good thing

The silence is your answer.

If your job is protecting and saving you must not be likr Iida or Endeavor or other heroes that were in it for personally glory or hur dur i have a quirk i wanna be a hero
Do you think that society would have been better if you didn't have heroes like Endeavour around?

Endeavour is explicitly the reason that Hawks was able to become a hero in the first place. Despite Endeavour's intentions, he still inspired people to be better and saved thousands of lives.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
About the chapter :

some things are a bit of a problem :

- the explosion and nobody hurt from it ? There was no point in doing that last chap if it is pointless and harmless now

- Deku going full dark vigilante a bit too quick. I would have prefered a slower changement or more indsight for Deku

- Deku can use OFA at full power without drawbacks ?? Since when ?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Do you think that society would have been better if you didn't have heroes like Endeavour around?

Endeavour is explicitly the reason that Hawks was able to become a hero in the first place. Despite Endeavour's intentions, he still inspired people to be better and saved thousands of lives.
Indeed. But be reminded that Endeavor also created Dabi that murdered god knows how many people. Also how many vilains met Endeavors purge, how many of them were uttery wrekt by Endeavot without giving them any chance for rehabilitation?

It is what afo said - make one mistake and you are done for

About the chapter :

- the explosion and nobody hurt from it ? There was no point in doing that last chap if it is pointless and harmless now

- Deku going full dark vigilante a bit too quick. I would have prefered a slower changement or more indsight for Deku

-Yeah, that was an obvious cop out ending.

-It was something that has sort of been built towards for 50 chapters. I think we're shifting around time wise a lot.

-I think the actual summary says he can "Move like All Might" and Deku is just saying that to put All Might at ease.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
About the chapter :

Deku is saying that just to get All Might out

Indeed. But be reminded that Endeavor also created Dabi that murdered god knows how many people. Also how many vilains met Endeavors purge, how many of them were uttery wrekt by Endeavot without giving them any chance for rehabilitation?

It is what afo said - make one mistake and you are done for
At the same time, All Might was also like that as well. All Might also put just as many villains in jail as Endeavour.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
At the same time, All Might was also like that as well. All Might also put just as many villains in jail as Endeavour.
Yes he did. However unlike Endeavor All Might did it because it was right thing to do.

Pre-Shoto-reconcilitation Endeavor did it because he wanted to overthrow All Might.

His motives, very nature to be hero then was to surpass All Might.

That is why during meeting of Endeavor and Stain - Stain calls him a fake
Post automatically merged:

Yes he did. However unlike Endeavor All Might did it because it was right thing to do.

Pre-Shoto-reconcilitation Endeavor did it because he wanted to overthrow All Might.

His motives, very nature to be hero then was to surpass All Might.

That is why during meeting of Endeavor and Stain - Stain calls him a fake
To add to this. Endeavor himself later says to Shoto

I will aim to become a hero you can be proud of

Endeavor himself knew he wasnt right

- My Hero Academia Chapter 317 Title : "Wounds, Blood, Mud"

- Heroes are reunited on a seaside factory.
- They escaped the explosion but are now clueless about the league's whereabouts.
- They suggest asking Nagant for more intel but she's still asleep & the doctors at central hospital were shocked by the fact she's still alive

Spoilers will be updated later.
WEKU AFTER WEKU AFTER WEKU AFTER WEKU!!!!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Reading this manga after watching Invincible is incredible.

How fucking childish and censored for kiddos this manga is is beyond me.

Oh, wait!

Deku has blood on his arms!