My Hero Academia Chapter 320 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translations came out.

Its a bit wonky, but I really appreciate Bakugo's lines.

Bakugo is often a character whose spoken in terms of how his quirk has allowed him to do anything he wants to do, but seeing him actually notice that about Deku, and even mentioning the fact that this has caused Deku to few everyone else as extra's really highlights that Bakugo has actually become really introspective.

I really hope this characterization continues and Bakugo doesn't fall back to calling people extras either.

I think this has sort of been indicated by the translation having him call everyone "guys" instead of "extras" like he usually would have previously.

G

Gorosei Informer

Class 1A this chapter shows that these quirks are nothing but versatility.

All Might at his prime was probably Dragon level. Which is like a city destroyer.

Remember that exam at the training facility?

He had those seastone cuffs alike thingies on his arms that lowered his strength. He was already sick and past his prime. Severly injured and his fucking effortless air punch ruined city blocks........
Oh yeah that's very true! That exam moment with him vs Bakugo and Deku right? That was RAW! Now you mention it, it makes me think of Whitebeard at Marineford, wow. I forgot he has the strength reducers, All Might really is just something else! To permanently deform AFO's face beyond recovery too!

I mean everytime I see him vs the Nomu in the beginning I get chills. Some of the pro heroes like him, Endeavour, Hawks maybe Miruko and Edgeshot too are really next level! As well as Mirigoat and Tamaki too ofc! A couple of students who fees like accomplished pro heroes already! Just absolutely amazing at what they do and really setting such an immense standard!

I really see great potential for the 1-A students, even 1-B as well. I loved that arc of the two classes vs each other, the Joint Training one ofc. Seeing it animated finally is so wonderful too! These character only have a single quirk and they absolutely have to make the most of it and have to try and keep up with absolute monsters especially ones with multiple quirks like Deku and AFO ofc!

:cheers::ace::stealthblack::finally:

I

Indigo

Is anybody else kinda lost about where this story is heading?

Don't get me wrong, i think the series is still having a lot of great character moments.

But the overall plot and arcs seem so unfocused and random. Sometimes it looks like it's building up to something, and then it isn't and everything cools down hard. I don't know, the story just seems to be stumbling it's way to the end. And we're getting close to the end of the series right?

Status
Not open for further replies.