My Hero Academia Chapter 325 : Connected to One For All

Rate The Chapter!

• โญ๏ธ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
great set up and it seems to reach its climax now.

something bigger would come after this.. and i wonder what happens with All Might? does he feel useless now? looks so suspicious.... or maybe he gonna do something with Stain?

Good chapter.

Chapter 1 guy was the goat.

Wonder what next chapter will be about.

Maybe set up some villain stuff?

Explore All Might's inner turmoil?

Examine the students after the war with some cool down?
Post automatically merged:

something bigger would come after this.. and i wonder what happens with All Might? does he feel useless now? looks so suspicious.... or maybe he gonna do something with Stain?
Yeah, I think he feels like a failure for being unable to reach out to Deku while his friends could.

i didn't like this drama that lasted for 7:zosleepy: chapters based on nothing cuz deku left the school

i call this a bad writing cuz there's no good reason for this long drama
Except there are several obvious reasons for this drama?

Deku is there best chance to lure out the villains, so he decided to go away from UA because he didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

Deku doubles down on this mentality when Nagant gets hurt and AFO singles him out.

Deku's friends first need to save him from his own self sacrificial impulses as well as personal fears.

They then need to change the minds of the civilians, who have been criticized for being an inactive force throughout the series, making them change their mindset ever so slightly to be accomodating.

That last point in particular is literally one of the core thematic conflicts of the series. 'Can society, or people at large change?'

MHA being a rather soppy shonens answers with a resounding yes ina way that ties several plot threads together.

Except there are several obvious reasons for this drama?

Deku is there best chance to lure out the villains, so he decided to go away from UA because he didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

Deku doubles down on this mentality when Nagant gets hurt and AFO singles him out.

Deku's friends first need to save him from his own self sacrificial impulses as well as personal fears.

They then need to change the minds of the civilians, who have been criticized for being an inactive force throughout the series, making them change their mindset ever so slightly to be accomodating.

That last point in particular is literally one of the core thematic conflicts of the series. 'Can society, or people at large change?'

MHA being a rather soppy shonens answers with a resounding yes ina way that ties several plot threads together.

this is good start , but what happened after that ?! nothing , nothing happened that really make this Long Drama justified , (i liked solo deku but it ended sofast without any major event .)

Nagant story was great but still she was villain it was not something justify this long drama .

i don't hate this drama or the exists of it
but the reason in the manga what you listed didn't really justify this in my opinion

even tho i only catch up to the mange with 324.
325 my first weekly chapter
Post automatically merged:

Best part of the chapter. Dabi top 1.
:steef:
the drawing in the manga is really top tier
:steef:

this is good start , but what happened after that ?! nothing , nothing happened that really make this Long Drama justified , (i liked solo deku but it ended sofast without any major event .)

Nagant story was great but still she was villain it was not something justify this long drama .

i don't hate this drama or the exists of it
but the reason in the manga what you listed didn't really justify this in my opinion

even tho i only catch up to the mange with 324.
325 my first weekly chapter
What in your opinion would have justified this drama?