My Hero Academia Chapter 326 Spoilers Thread

The chapter begins with All Might driving his car while remembering his last conversation with Deku. He goes to Kamino, where the Deku vs. Class A took place, and sees part of his mask lying on the ground. He then looks at his own statue and remembers his talk with Aizawa right before the war, when Aizawa said that just by being alive he is already helping many people.

But then he himself says that he can't do anything for his suffering disciple and that he's just holding everyone back. This is when the Stain appears, pointing his sword at All Might and saying that these words are an insult to a great hero.

Post automatically merged:

Love this panel

Holy shit this chapter is sooo good

I stopper reading the summary when a person started posting the full chapter but when the summary says that Stain doesn't believe All Might is actually all might, this is not true. Stain is telling him directly "No, You are not All Might" and then he proceeds to ask him "Who are you" all this with a serious face. Stain knows Toshinori is All Might but the one who is in front of him being so negative right know is not the All Might he knows, that's why he is telling him that he is not all might, he is a fake.

I'm pretty sure the chapter will end with Stain asking him again, Who are you once the scene with the girl at All Might's statue ends

Stan's speech is so good :steef:

BTW she's hot

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The chapter begins with All Might driving his car while remembering his last conversation with Deku. He goes to Kamino, where the Deku vs. Class A took place, and sees part of his mask lying on the ground. He then looks at his own statue and remembers his talk with Aizawa right before the war, when Aizawa said that just by being alive he is already helping many people.

But then he himself says that he can't do anything for his suffering disciple and that he's just holding everyone back. This is when the Stain appears, pointing his sword at All Might and saying that these words are an insult to a great hero.

Love this panel

Holy shit this chapter is sooo good

I stopper reading the summary when a person started posting the full chapter but when the summary says that Stain doesn't believe All Might is actually all might, this is not true. Stain is telling him directly "No, You are not All Might" and then he proceeds to ask him "Who are you" all this with a serious face. Stain knows Toshinori is All Might but the one who is in front of him being so negative right know is not the All Might he knows, that's why he is telling him that he is not all might, he is a fake.

I'm pretty sure the chapter will end with Stain asking him again, Who are you once the scene with the girl at All Might's statue ends

Stan's speech is so good :steef:

BTW she's hot

the girl is enji's wife right? (i forgot her name)

the girl is enji's wife right? (i forgot her name)

No, she is the girl All Might saved when he was fighting against Afo in kamino. She was trapped due to the destruction in the place and Afo was going to use her, Afo attacked in her direction and all might stopped the attack with his body. Then I don't remember if it was kamui woods or the ninja but one of them took her to safety.