My Hero Academia Chapter 326 : Who Are you?

Rate The Chapter!

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I actually thought this page was confusing.

WTF is Stain talking about?

Murdering 40 heroes? Weren't those guys fakes? Isn't that the entire reason you murdered them? They weren't actually heroes?
He told AM to come after him so he bragged about killing heroes, he likely used the word "heroes" for it to resonate within AM. Stain didn't have a change of heart he likely still think those 40 were fake ass scum

I actually thought this page was confusing.

WTF is Stain talking about?

Murdering 40 heroes? Weren't those guys fakes? Isn't that the entire reason you murdered them? They weren't actually heroes?
for him they were fakes but for All Might and all the others they were a Hero. He's speaking it through their perspective.

He told AM to come after him so he bragged about killing heroes, he likely used the word "heroes" for it to resonate within AM. Stain didn't have a change of heart he likely still think those 40 were fake ass scum
for him they were fakes but for All Might and all the others they were a Hero. He's speaking it through their perspective.
Yeah, still just seems a bit odd for me.
Guess we'll learn more about Stain in the future.

good chapter the All Might n Stain convo is great
looks like stain view about "Hypocrite Hero" still don,t change ... maybe stain will be the last opponent for All Might

Nah, I think it was just clear to All Might that Stain knew who he was the entire time and was just doing what he could to motivate All Might.
Yeah maybe all might think his condition is unknown to enemy. But maybe his condition is known by all villain from tartarus.
Omg hope all stain follower become good person later, maybe stain intention by killing hero is to kill those corrupted hero.
Holly crab he just become vigilante in my mind.