My Hero Academia - Chapter 329 : The West makes it just on time !

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Dabi top 1.

EDIT: Layan.
Yes, but like, because he is the worst. Dabi absolutely sucks and I love him for it.

Man cannot succeed in literally anything.

He couldn't kill Hawks. He couldn't even take out Nejire.

His entire existence is pretty much getting cocky about how powerful he is, then instantly getting owned, or failing to own others. Even when he succeeds, he still fails.
Post automatically merged:

1. The first page is an illustration of Star and Stripe, with her cape swaying in the wind and a determined pose. The chapter begins with All for One sitting on a throne surrounded by some Noumus. He says that they were able to hide thanks to the other jailbreakers causing chaos and hindering police investigations. He says that successfully escaping was the short term goal and getting One for All is the medium term goal. Spinner is confused because he thought that was his ultimate goal, but All for One begins to say that throughout his long life he has always been waiting for a chance, and he thinks it's getting closer.
  2. All Might has wiped out all the criminal organizations in Japan, but around the world there are still many of them, and All for One has contact with villains from multiple countries. What keeps them from coming together and destroying it all is a huge wall known as Star and Stripe, the "world's strongest woman." Then he says it's like a gamble. If she gets to them, All for One will be in trouble. But if they are able to steal her quirk, they will have no problem from then on.
  3. All for One then says that, unlike the other villains, Spinner has so far only acted as his bodyguard. But things are about to change, because there is something that only Spinner can do. Since he has a mutation quirk and has been discriminated for it his whole life, many people can relate to him and are willing to follow him through the shadows. Next we see a poster of Spinner himself pasted in the city and on it is written "Spinner is our spokesman". Some members of the Paranormal Liberation Front approach it and say that although ReDestro has been captured, the seeds of liberation are still being planted. We see Skeptic talking to them on the phone, asking them to gather soldiers in order to turn the league of villains into the faces of liberation, as ReDestro wanted. We see some more posters, saying "The tragedy of Himiko Toga will keep repeating itself" and Toga herself also appears, drawn on a white background so we can't see where she is. Touya also appears in a forest.
  4. The focus shifts to Hawks and Jeanist, they're in the car talking about Star's arrival. They say that she is about to enter Japanese airspace, and as soon as she does, they intend to start discussing their strategies. However, they receive an unexpected call from Tsukauchi. He says that he received a call from Star and she reported that approximately 50km from where she was supposed to land, he showed up. Next we see a double spread that shows only a cape and a hand with a hole flying above the clouds. Shigaraki is here!!!

5. Star then comments that he must be a pretty free guy to come and greet her so quickly. She then asks if he is the villain called All for One. The last page shows Shigaraki standing on a flying Noumu. He replies "Who knows? I wonder who I am" (T/N: The "I" used here is "ore", which is the one used by Shigaraki. All for One only refers to himself with "boku") End of chapter!!!

Last edited:
Great chapter.

- It's a shame Hori never really developed or focused on the mutation racism aspect of the word, since it's being made a huge deal now with Spinner as the face.

- Toga seems out of it, she'll definitely turn.

- And Star and Stripes is a damn unit :steef:

- No idea how this fight plays out, she can't win but losing when she's just been introduced as basically the top hero in the world would be absurd.

Great chapter.

- It's a shame Hori never really developed or focused on the mutation racism aspect of the word, since it's being made a huge deal now with Spinner as the face.

- Toga seems out of it, she'll definitely turn.

- And Star and Stripes is a damn unit :steef:

- No idea how this fight plays out, she can't win but losing when she's just been introduced as basically the top hero in the world would be absurd.
I'd be 100% fine with her losing. That would immediately escalate the plot. She was introduced to the story too late, and her losing would be a good way to create international choas that needs to be solved by Deku defeating AFO and Shigaraki(that will be them "saving the world").

No idea how this fight plays out, she can't win but losing when she's just been introduced as basically the top hero in the world would be absurd.
She isn't the Top Hero. She's the Strongest women.

Anyhow this Fight should hype her first and then they might be interrupted.
Post automatically merged:

Good to know that AFO consider her a threat. He Never hyped Endeavor like that, so she's definitely stronger. Stronger than every Hero in Japan right now.

As for favourites i never liked Dabi for some reason.

Last edited:
She isn't the Top Hero. She's the Strongest women.
She's holding back criminal organizations in multiple countries with just her presence/level of threat. And she's the top hero in America (the home of heroes). She's definitely at the top right now.

he was introduced to the story too late, and her losing would be a good way to create international choas that needs to be solved by Deku defeating AFO and Shigaraki(that will be them "saving the world").
Possible, but I don't know if Hori wants to create an international world saving plot (though it technically sort of is with how dangerous AFO is).

SS will lose ! It will be Antagonists Vs Protagonists (Global version)
Now AFO has unknown long term goal , SS is just a stepping stone..

Possible, but I don't know if Hori wants to create an international world saving plot (though it technically sort of is with how dangerous AFO is).
I think this is the ultimate end game.

And the solution has also presented itself.

The entire world will be plunged into chaos, but they'll be able to save it just by beating AFO, the ringleader.

Good catch.

the girl in the middle seems to be the leader (#1).

I want to see their quirks.

The skull guy who killed midnight will be erased by Aizawa or Mic
That would be cool actually.

Maybe he says something thats a dead give away like "I've already killed one teacher at this stupid school".

Otherwise, he'd probably go unnoticed.