My Hero Academia Chapter 331 Spoilers Thread

New Order looks A LOT more powerful than freaking Endeavour.

Japan number 1: I Shoot fire real good.

America number 1: I will bring down the wrath of god on your ass.
Post automatically merged:

The chapter begins with Star being thrown backwards by the impact of the explosion, she says she doesn't understand why Shigaraki's hair suddenly grew. Shigaraki says he now understands how New Order works. He says that even though she is the strongest, her quirk still has some limits. He noticed that there is a limit on her super strength, because if there wasn't he would have been killed with one single punch. Also, he says that she might as well have just said "if someone touches the air in that certain area, the person dies instantly". Since this was not the case, he imagines that there is a limit to any kind of rule imposed.

He then says that the limitation for using it on living beings must be the "name calling" part. For example, the last order didn't work because she assumed he was "Tomura Shigaraki", when in reality he is in an ambiguous state between Shigaraki, All for One and even Tenko Shimura. One of the pilots asks Star once again what they are going to do, since neither New Order nor the lasers worked. She then asks him to send a message to Commander Aghbar. The pilot seems to understand what this means and asks if this is really the best thing to do. Star and Stripe says that Shigaraki is no longer just an enemy of Japan, he is a threat on a global scale. She needs to kill him right now.

The pilot remembers the moment he met Star. She says "From today on, I'm going to take care of you all. Let's die together, bros!". He then gives an order for everyone else to back off. Star and Stripe create a new order: "The atmosphere will be solidified into a shape that is 100 times my size!". We then see a huge aura forming next to her. Shigaraki comments that although he can't see it, he knows there is something there. This aura uses an attack called "Fist Bump to the Earth," an enormous punch that hits Shigaraki.

The atmosphere will be solidified into a shape that is 100 times my size!". We then see a huge aura forming next to her. Shigaraki comments that although he can't see it, he knows there is something there.
She essentially created a giant mech out of literal thin air (that she seamlessly controls freely), on top of it being invisible? The drawbacks on this quirk seem very insignificant tbh.

Shit she is BADASS i think i’m in love. It was kinda sad that she said his name wrong, i just hope things goes well and that white hair mf gone for good

Cmon i gotta say this, her body is PERFECTION 😭😭

She knows that accumulating damage will not be enough to defeat him, since he can heal himself. She won't be able to find out his real name either, so she'll have to beat him to a pulp. At this point she claps her hands and the aura does the same, creating an impact that throws Shigaraki even farther. Even with that in mind, she knows that it will be a difficult task because he is very resistant. So she asks the pilots to shoot their lasers at her. The next order she gives is: "The lasers will solidify into a single beam. This single huge laser is wielded by the aura of Star and Stripe, who holds it with both hands and pushes it down with all her strength. This tecnhique is called "Unified Laser with Max Output: Keraunos"!

New Order looks A LOT more powerful than freaking Endeavour.

Japan number 1: I Shoot fire real good.

America number 1: I will bring down the wrath of god on your ass.
I'm surprised Endeavor's inferiority complex was limited to just All Might, when there was a hero across the sea who blows him out the water (and she has a presence beyond just America).

But I guess he just wanted to be the big fish in a small pond.

The pilots think it's over, but Star says that this blow is just to hold him back. If Shigaraki could be defeated by an attack of this level, then Endeavor would have been able to finish him off back in the war. It is at this point that she receives a call from this Commander Aghbar she mentioned earlier. He says that her recklessness has crossed the line this time, and that the penalty will be even more severe than a revocation of her hero's license. She says she doesn't care about this and asks him if he has finished the preparations. Aghbar confirms, he has already told Japan and they should be arriving soon. He says that even though Star is reckless, this recklessness is what makes their country really shine.

On the last page, he says "Even All Might couldn't arrest this villain. It's your time to overcome him, Kathy." We then see that several missiles are heading toward the place where the fight is taking place. They are called "New Hypersonic Intercontinental Missiles: Tiamat". End of chapter

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Holy shit ! S&S is so OP ! There are anviously limits but the possibilities are so endless

Lol at America launching missiles upuon Shiggy ass

I'm surprised Endeavor's inferiority complex was limited to just All Might, when there was a hero across the sea who blows him out the water (and she has a presence beyond just America).

But I guess he just wanted to be the big fish in a small pond.
Yeah it doesn’t make sense.

Endeavor shouldn’t be that weaker than any other foreign heroes. The fact that S&S is that strong contradicts his story

All this to hype Shigaraki...? I don't see him losing this battle ! Most likely AFO will take over his body completely and will become a final boss by beating her...
Current plot is going nowhere...
Shiragaki was good antagonist but his hype is over..
By beating AFO they can save Shigaraki too..

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
She knows that accumulating damage will not be enough to defeat him, since he can heal himself. She won't be able to find out his real name either, so she'll have to beat him to a pulp. At this point she claps her hands and the aura does the same, creating an impact that throws Shigaraki even farther. Even with that in mind, she knows that it will be a difficult task because he is very resistant. So she asks the pilots to shoot their lasers at her. The next order she gives is: "The lasers will solidify into a single beam. This single huge laser is wielded by the aura of Star and Stripe, who holds it with both hands and pushes it down with all her strength. This tecnhique is called "Unified Laser with Max Output: Keraunos"!
Did she still have super strength during the last attack ?

She used one rule to make her giant form and an other rule for uniting the laser and holding them.

So there are already 2 orders.