My Hero Academia - Chapter 332 : New Model Hypersonic Intercontinental Ballistics

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO

I lowkey wonder if she didn't put up a "Kamikaze" alike rule. I know it might be nitpicking but she smiles before Shiggy touches her as if she created a rule.

Maybe she wants to blow herself up with Shiggy or something?
I think she was just smiling because she refused to attack her bro. It was more of an ironic smile rather than “I’ve got a plan” lol. She was feeling the emotion of the moment.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think she was just smiling because she refused to attack her bro. It was more of an ironic smile rather than “I’ve got a plan” lol. She was feeling the emotion of the moment.
Hmm, might be.

But I still think something will happen. Horikoshi wouldn't trash the new character he just introduced like that, right?
Right?:wellwell:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hmm, might be.

But I still think something will happen. Horikoshi wouldn't trash the new character he just introduced like that, right?
Right?:wellwell:
Well like I said, Star is ultimately here to give AFO and Shiggy her quirk lol. It’s not a question of if she’ll lose, but when.

It sucks because she is awesome but I don’t see her joining the heroes, she’s too powerful.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well like I said, Star is ultimately here to give AFO and Shiggy her quirk lol. It’s not a question of if she’ll lose, but when.

It sucks because she is awesome but I don’t see her joining the heroes, she’s too powerful.
Btw. Did Hori retcon her debut? I mean I'm sure I saw some spoilers saying that she is "one of the two" strongest U.S heroes and even implying she is the weaker one.

Now I see she is 1* Hero.

Lol.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO

I lowkey wonder if she didn't put up a "Kamikaze" alike rule. I know it might be nitpicking but she smiles before Shiggy touches her as if she created a rule.

Maybe she wants to blow herself up with Shiggy or something?
I think her smiling at the end of the chapter after remembering the flash back is supposed to mirror her smiling at the end of the flashback.

Post automatically merged:

Btw. Did Hori retcon her debut? I mean I'm sure I saw some spoilers saying that she is "one of the two" strongest U.S heroes and even implying she is the weaker one.

Now I see she is 1* Hero.

Lol.
Nah, that was probably just the spoilers being silly. Its pretty clear she was introduced as the undisputed number 1.

Naaah AFO can use all kinds if quirks he prob in his full form would own this chick
Shigi got lucky actually, she got his name wronged.
If she right there is a chance she will win, but shigi is MV after all.
Btw even without his quirk he is already hard to defeat, and his nomu army will help him later.
Argh seriously i cant decide how he will lost, too many alternative way seriously.