My Hero Academia - Chapter 332 : New Model Hypersonic Intercontinental Ballistics

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
I'm interested in the translation about "If I weren't your enemy, my life would have ended before I could even get the chance to complain about my lack of strength".

What's that supposed to mean?

I guess this will be clarified in the official translations.

Either way, I think the scanlations interpretation of "star's quirk being weak because she's a woman" is different from what the initial translations were saying.

People were talking about "quirks equalizing gender stuff", but thats clearly been demonstrated not to be the case(especially with stuff like the sports festival).

I'm interested in the translation about "If I weren't your enemy, my life would have ended before I could even get the chance to complain about my lack of strength".

What's that supposed to mean?

I guess this will be clarified in the official translations.

Either way, I think the scanlations interpretation of "star's quirk being weak because she's a woman" is different from what the initial translations were saying.

People were talking about "quirks equalizing gender stuff", but thats clearly been demonstrated not to be the case(especially with stuff like the sports festival).
I think that it might be a mistranslation tbh

Holy shit, the last 2 chapters are a freaking banger :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

What a panel, you can feel all the madness and pain coming from him. Shigaraki started slow as a main Villain but holy shit he looks terrifying right now what a developpement. :finally:

Last edited:
Yeah as i thought shigi wont lost.
And now the only way to defeat AFO is using eraser head power or the little girl power.

I'm liking Stars and Stripes more with each chapter. Her powers are really cool and broken even with the limitations and seeing bits of her past and training was nice and let's us know more about her and how she's learned to compensate for feeling inadequate/inferior when compared to All Might through her comrades and the help they give. Even if she goes down to Shigaraki, she put up a really good fight and these last few chapters have been some of the most interesting to me lately. I think Lady Nagant and Stars and Stripes have been really good additions to the story and they've been keeping me engaged (still waiting on Overhaul to get some focus ever since he got taken away by Endeavour). Not too crazy about either Shigaraki or Deku at this point so seeing more interesting new characters has been great.