My Hero Academia - Chapter 335 : Fledgling

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
That panel would be 1000 times more impacting and awesome of the students were in 2 or 3 year. Barely a year happened since the beginning of the story, everything happened so fast...The growing of the young gen feels really rushed

"All that character development, yet he still hasn't changed."
:lulz:
haha yeah this was for us, 4th wall breaking

finally !!! after 335 chapter we can go back to the traitor :finally:
still suspect one of the teachers ... doubt AFO going to close with one of the students although there is minor possibility

That panel would be 1000 times more impacting and awesome of the students were in 2 or 3 year. Barely a year happened since the beginning of the story, everything happened so fast...The growing of the young gen feels really rushed

I'm fine with it. Its been literally 300 chapters. They don't need to be 3rd years for that point to be made (technically they should be second years, but they were held back due to a technicality).
Post automatically merged:

finally !!! after 335 chapter we can go back to the traitor :finally:
still suspect one of the teachers ... doubt AFO going to close with one of the students although there is minor possibility
Its Hagakure.

The fucking official translator guessed this way back in 2018.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Almost a year to the date I posted this
I was suspicious of Toru for a long time. Now not so sure about it
I guess I should've stuck to my initial hunch, I just thought it was too obvious and Hori was using her as a red herring.
Post automatically merged:

"All that character development, yet he still hasn't changed."
:lulz:
This made me lol 4 real

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I'm fine with it. Its been literally 300 chapters. They don't need to be 3rd years for that point to be made (technically they should be second years, but they were held back due to a technicality).
everythig is happening way too fast in MHA.

Even horikoshi said he wanted to add other arcs but he didn't have time to do it.

Everything was almost warp up in one year of school.

A manga like MHA should have had at least 500 chapters to fully develop.

Even horikoshi said he wanted to add other arcs but he didn't have time to do it.

I don't think Hori ever intended MHA to be as long as it was. Didn't he plan to finish it around volume 30?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I don't think Hori ever intended MHA to be as long as it was. Didn't he plan to finish it around volume 30?
Lately he said that he would have wanted to do a full arc about the hero public safety commission but between the movies and the editors he didn't have time.

It should've also spanned over the entirety of their high school years. By the time the series is over these kids will still have one more year left. This series needed time skips and off school training arcs