My Hero Academia Chapter 335 Spoilers Thread

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Traitor reveal would be much impactful if Hagukure actually got some screentime before the reveal smh. Hagakure is pretty much the safest choice for being the traitor too..
Hagakure being the traitor is so ass to me

Wow, the one character that has the invisible quirk, little to no screentime, 0 development, and little to no class interaction or big moments is the traitor?

No way!!!

:noo:
She would be a terrible spy if she was in the spotlight

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I know but it lacks any impact because nobody actually cared about Hagakure before this point and Hori made it blatantly obvious

Hell, people didn't think it would be Hagakure because it's the most bland route possible
Byt thats the point of her character. She was literally made to be INVISIBLE both literally and socially.

If you are a spy that is what you want from a character

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
I know but it lacks any impact because nobody actually cared about Hagakure before this point and Hori made it blatantly obvious

Hell, people didn't think it would be Hagakure because it's the most bland route possible
ya it will be more impactful to the story if Hori put so many development on Hagakure before traitor reveal.

so this chapter traitor reveal will be more "Wow WTF?!"

Byt thats the point of her character. She was literally made to be INVISIBLE both literally and socially.

If you are a spy that is what you want from a character
Yeah but the reveal itself sucks

0 impact because she was barely a character before this point

Kaminari? Aoyama? Ok then we have something to work with

Hagakure? you could probably count how many lines she has in the entire series on one hand

Good that author didn't forgot about traitor plot..It was obvious tho..
Post automatically merged:

But agreed with others , this reveal is not impactful , since she had little no screen time and character development..

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Yeah but the reveal itself sucks

0 impact because she was barely a character before this point

Kaminari? Aoyama? Ok then we have something to work with

Hagakure? you could probably count how many lines she has in the entire series on one hand
You mean to tell me that a character that is INVISIBLE and a SPY perfectly remained INVISIBLE and a SPY in the story?

Hagakure had a role in the story and she did it pretty good.

I dont understand the problem here, you guys put high expetations on her for no reason when it id obv what or who she is

You mean to tell me that a character that is INVISIBLE and a SPY perfectly remained INVISIBLE and a SPY in the story?

Hagakure had a role in the story and she did it pretty good.

I dont understand the problem here, you guys put high expetations on her for no reason when it id obv what or who she is
The problem is that a reveal that's been built up for this long should impact the readers and I have a hard time believing this surprised or impacted anyone

Hagakure is by far the most boring choice out of all of the possible candidates

We learn there's a traitor among the staff/students and people come up with all of these complex theories about who it could be just for it to be Hagakure? The most obvious and bland choice out of the entire cast?

A "character" most readers have 0 attachment to?

:okay:

I'm just going to wait and see how Hori handles Hagakure being the traitor, when Kanjuro was revealed as the traitor in One Piece not many people were surprised and some people even said it was lame.

However once Kanjuro got more focus as a villain, he actually became more interesting and imo he became one of the best villains of the Wano arc.

So I do hope we get something similar for Hagakure in MHA now that she was revealed as a traitor.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
The problem is that a reveal that's been built up for this long should impact the readers and I have a hard time believing this surprised or impacted anyone

Hagakure is by far the most boring choice out of all of the possible candidates

We learn there's a traitor among the staff/students and people come up with all of these complex theories about who it could be just for it to be Hagakure? The most obvious and bland choice out of the entire cast?

A "character" most readers have 0 attachment to?

:okay:
Literally everyone knew she is the traitor. Like everyone

We just waited for that reveal of what we already know

Literally everyone knew she is the traitor. Like everyone

We just waited for that reveal of what we already know
That's why the reveal is lame cause it's barely even a reveal to most readers

It's what a lot of people have been waiting for and some people thought Hori would forget

We finally figure out who it is after years of waiting and it's... the invisible student with 0 plot relevance

:risicheck:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
At this point, I wished it was Senzu or whatever the squirrel's name was.