My Hero Academia Chapter 335 Spoilers Thread

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
btw, crazy knife girl whatever was her name, looking a lot like freaking Spinner on that panel.
LMAO.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
MHA fans on twitter will go crazy over anything especially when it involves shipping.:whitepress:
Oh fucks sake this.....

I was naive enough to open MHA reddit after Bakugo apologized to Deku. Never saw bigger gay hentai invasion.

Now it would be Hagakure with Shigaraki right?

Jeez....

Kaminari's role on the last raid with such a determination was pretty much cleared thats he's not a traitor.

Aoyama on hero license exam with his background about the weakness and doubtness towards himself also slightly cleared things up.

in fact Hagakure with her mysteriousness atleast fitting the spot to be the traitor, tho its kinda meh and predictable.

but deep down i really hope that the traitor is one of the teachers lmao

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Do people even care about the traitor plot line anymore?
I don't doubt hori is gonna finally make invisible girl interesting for a few chapters before she fades into the background but still the reveal itself like
:okay:
She will be another problem / outcast child that AFO groom from birth โ€ฆ.
Maybe her parents were arrested by AM or heroes etc etc

Do people even care about the traitor plot line anymore?
I don't doubt hori is gonna finally make invisible girl interesting for a few chapters before she fades into the background but still the reveal itself like
:okay:
I'm pretty sure Hori will find a way to make Hagakure interesting now, I think I read somewhere that Hori wanted to focus on Hagakure but that he didn't have the right time yet.

I'm pretty sure Hori will find a way to make Hagakure interesting now, I think I read somewhere that Hori wanted to focus on Hagakure but that he didn't have the right time yet.
Yeah im sure he is
When he actually delves into a character and just focuses in on them is probably when hes at his best imo. Most character centric chapters are really good when all the other characters and multiple plot lines are temporarily not there.

So yeah the hagakure ones should hopefully be really fun too. Its just the before and after with her im worried about. Like she's gonna get her 2/3 died chapters just to become irrelevant again. Which is i guess fine but eh