My Hero Academia - Chapter 336 : Villain

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
As I said in the spoiler thread Aoyama being the traitor after the huge bait last chap could have been great. But the fact that he repents almost immediately won’t add anything to that whole traitor plot line. Hori just wanted to drop it without making as if he forgot it.

:kriwhat:
:lawbepo:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I guess I was right after all about Toru being a red herring lol

Either way, I'm much happier with Aoyama than Toru. Toru wasn't developed. Her revelation as the traitor would've felt somewhat hollow. Aoyama has at least been fleshed out, albeit scarcely. I'd have preferred him to be an Aizen-type 9000 IQ ruthless traitor, but it seems he's being set up as a coerced victim that'll get redeemed. I hope it'll be done in an interesting way.

Last edited:
Ok ! But honestly who tells their own damn past like that lol...
Should have written better . For example Aoyama or his parents explaining their reason of betrayal to Mido in the end...

As I said in the spoiler thread Aoyama being the traitor after the huge bait last chap could have been great. But the fact that he repents almost immediately won’t add anything to that whole traitor plot line. Hori just wanted to drop it without making as if he forgot it.

:kriwhat:
Yup, Denki should’ve been the traitor instead. Give Bakugo an EOS villain and make characters like Jiro relevant for the final arc