My Hero Academia Chapter 337 Spoilers Thread

It can be hard for Deku no problèm, and Deku can cry or be mad. But the line : « you can still be a hero » is wayyyyy too much and make the whole thing cringy
I mean, I expected that line sooner or later. TBH, I was expecting it to be used on Shigaraki, but I think in the context of him telling his friend that he still has some good in him, I think that makes sense(especially since Aoyama is actually trying to become a hero. He is literally at a school where they are taught to become heroes. Its not like his a civilian or random villain with no interest in becoming a hero. the context makes it better).

" If Aoyama and his parents succeed, that's great. If not, it's on to the next plan. They are nothing more than disposable tools."

looks like hori reaaly want to rush this "traitor plot" and move to the next scene, oh well ....
but this quirkless kid in quirk world really hit the reality , looks like quirkless treated like disable person in real life so everyone very very afraid of quirkless... :bamathink:

Was unexpected to see a glimpse of Toru's face but a pleasant surprise, Ojiro still has a chance!

Deku is being cringy but it makes sense, he is trying to give Yuga to redeem himself and use him as a way to locate All for One. As far we know AFO hasn't learned that Yuga's cover has been blown so Deku is probably banking on this fact to try and turn the tables on the villains. Even if AFO has anticipated this possibility, UA and Deku will probably see this as a risk worth taking.

Another thing that had me thinking about Yuga being quirkless. It makes sense why Izuku never met other quirkless kids, AFO and the Doctor probably tracked down the majority of quirkless kids and bribed them with quirks like with Yuga's family and then extort them for their own benefit. It also unintentionally removed viable candidates for OFA, given the recent stuff we have learned.

Now the other thing that bothers me is this, why wasn't Izuku targeted before meeting All-Might? If this is the same doctor working for AFO, then Izuku and his mom would have been approached by AFO for the opportunity to receive a quirk which is something Inko would have probably accepted. So why was Izuku left alone all this time? Something doesn't make sense here.

Now the other thing that bothers me is this, why wasn't Izuku targeted before meeting All-Might? If this is the same doctor working for AFO, then Izuku and his mom would have been approached by AFO for the opportunity to receive a quirk which is something Inko would have probably accepted. So why was Izuku left alone all this time? Something doesn't make sense here.
Izuku's mum wasn't looking to give her son a quirk, and unlike Aoyama, Inko wasn't well off, and probably didn't consider that option.

Aoyama's parents were both wealthy and sought out that sort of thing. Inko isn't, and thus, probably wasn't able to.

Aoyama's going to become a double agent. He'll probably feed AFO wrong info that leads him into a trap.
Post automatically merged:

Also, Aoyama has big death flags. He'll probably sacrifice himself to make up for what he did

Aoyama's going to become a double agent. He'll probably feed AFO wrong info that leads him into a trap.
Post automatically merged:

Also, Aoyama has big death flags. He'll probably sacrifice himself to make up for what he did
Yeah it smells like the typical betrayer that sacrifices for the good guys.

And considering the theme is being a hero in this manga then this cliche move is multiplied.

G

Gorosei Informer

I've just checked our these past couple chapters on hearing about the traitor and glad to see them FINALLY revealed after YEARS. I used to joke that Oda will reveal his traitor in OP before Hori does in MHA but its not its not so funny now.

Im kinda relieved it's not Tooru as he might kill her off or at least get her seriously injured for being female. Aoyamas mom better watch out though I guess.

Seriously though, now we only need to see what Toorus complete appearance actually is, but seeing that glimpse of her face was great, she's beautiful and cute. Very fitting to her shining personality that compliments the class especially people like Aoyama, Mina, Sero, Uraraka etc.

I don't think Hori will kill off a student but Kishi sort of did it in Naruto Shippudden (although they had graduated to Jonin by then) and Hori is definitely imitating Naruto a LOT so it could happen to be fair. He made is think Toga who is only 16 I think, was dead before too and he did kill Shigarakis kid sister on panel, he is savage like that so maybe he really will kill off a student?

I do suspect Aoyamas parents may get killed off unfortunately though. But im not sure on it.

Dekus dad is yet to appear still, whoever, wherever the fuck he is and we're still waiting for Shojis main moment too, Hori said at the same time he talked about Toorus future, that he wanted to focus on Shoji sometime too and show his face as well? Kinda funny how both he and Tooru are known for hiding their faces too?

Anyway, despite the criticisms of this reveal by others, I really liked it and how it was revealed. I always suspected Aoyama and I was certain he was actually quirkless and his belt and even quirk benefactor was AFO tbh.

I'm glad all that teasing, suspicious 4th wall breaking, confusing/misleading Aoyama mini arc, the eldritch-like art for Aoyamas for thsr exhibition last year or so and such wasn't bait after all and it was all deliberate foreshadowing.

Aoyama is definitely inspired by Havok, the brother of Cyclops from X-Men too.

After the BS with Star, this was definitely needed. Really does feel like Horiios trying to wrap up loose ends and move the story towards the end. The foreign heroes could be saved for a future sequel series or movies I guess? I've not seen Amy MHA movies yet but the 3rd one seemed like it could be good for heroes of the world to get involved? Some World Hero Mission or something on it?

It's really saddening that people are trashing Aoyama for crying and thus having emotions, regrets, guilt etc. Same as the slander Deku gets. Just heartless and pitiful. No empathy.
I do agree with some mentioned criticisms of him, Deku and the storyline but the crybaby comments are pathetic.

AFO is the one to blame here as well as a society that treats having quirks with the upmost privilege, glory importance and such, especially "strong quirks" and the quirkless are ostracised for something that is not their fault, not in their control.
AFO has been taking full advantage of that as we've seen.

Finally, Hori is setting up wonderful parallels between All Might, Deku, Shigaraki, Aoyama. Similarities and contrasts. How certain circumstances, choices, opportunities, disasters, people and personalities can drastically change your life and potential future, despite similar situations and problems.

Last edited by a moderator: